Chapter 8 - David Coming in Clutch

Inside the Alpha-Jet

Several days have past, and David is talking with the five teens on the jet and informs them that he has uncovered some information from the files at the HAARP Facility.

Briefly described before, the Alpha-Jet resembles a B-2 Spirit stealth bomber on the outside. And the inside looks like a modern, yet, high-tech type of conference room, with an auto pilot if desired.

Jake, Trent, Bridgette, Eddie, and Nikki sit down in silver club-like chairs around the room, facing David who is in the center of the Jet.

"From the data gained at the HAARP Facility, I believe we've determined where the teenagers will strike next." David said in a firm tone.

"Is this the location Anthony told us his "Boss" was so interested in?" Jake asked.

"Yes, Jake." David replied. "And that location is the U.S.S. Arbiter."

"Ain't that the new submersible aircraft carrier?" Trent also asked.

"Yes. It's exact coordinates are being uploaded to you now." David said. "You must proceed there immediately and stop the teenagers before they're able to achieve their goal." He added.

Trent stood up from his chair and stretched his back out. "Don't worry, Dave. We'll stop 'em, dead in their tracks." Trent said with a wink, while pounding his fists together.

"I have confidence in you Trent." David said with a side smile, "Good luck, agents."