Chapter 18 - It's Going Down

As David, Trent, Bridgette, Eddie, and Nikki leave the weapons room and into the entrance section of the base, they look up at the ceilingless top of the base and see Jake hanging onto the base's radar dish stem.

"It's Jake!" Nikki shouted. "He's gonna fall!"

"I'll get up there and--" Eddie got cut off.

"Don't worry about me," Jake interrupted. "Zemmel's making mind control orbs in the base, you need to go in and destroy them. That's an order." Jake demanded.

As Zemmel walks out of his tower, he sees Jake from a distance. "Enjoying the view?" He said, looking down as he also sees David and the others running. He then turns to his panel and screams into the Public Announcement system. "Teenagers!" He shouted. "The prisoners have escaped! I repeat: the prisoners have escaped!"

Zemmel slowly turns to Jake and says in a maniacal tone, "I'll take care of Jake."

After minutes of running through hallways, the five agents make it into the orb factory section of the base and in front of the lot of mind-controlled teenagers.

"We've got a problem." Trent said.

"Really now?" Bridgette sarcastically asked Trent.

"Everyone, hold your ground." David said as he held up his gun along with the others.

Meanwhile, Zemmel is looking at Jake hanging onto the stem.

"You still think you're going to stop me?" Zemmel asked Jake. "I've already sent my entire teenage army after the rest of your team. And you're just dangling here."

"Just wait, Zemmel," Jake said, holding tightly to the stem. "Even if I don't stop you, the others will."

"I would be surprised if they're not under my control by now," Zemmel said, smirking. "Just face it, you've lost." He added with maniacal laughter.

David, Trent, Bridgette, Eddie, and Nikki engage in a shootout with the teenage minions. Bridgette then gets hit and she falls down. "Bridgette!" Eddie screamed. Bridgette stands back up, steps away from the group, and holds her gun at them "Zemmel is my master," She said. "I must destroy the Alpha Teens."

"Oh, great..." Eddie said as he rolled his eyes, then quickly thought up a plan. "Someone needs to save Bridgette, then they can ride that crasher up to that elevated walkway," He adds as he points to the said elevated walkway. "There, they can get to the other side of the factory and destroy those orbs."

David glanced to Eddie as he shot at the mind-controlled teenagers. "I'll do it, I took those walkways earlier."

"Careful what you touch." Eddie said as he continued shooting at the teenagers.

David ducked and rolled over behind Bridgette, and thrust his gun into Bridgette's back, propelling her forward. "Sorry, honey," David said as he picked Bridgette up and over his shoulder, jumped onto the crasher as it flung back up, and onto the walkway. "I'll need explosives."