2: Derek

"Natalie, hurry yo ass up! We're gonna be late!" I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Once I seen what she was wearing I bit my lip but I was pissed. She's 15! I'm not going to let my sister walk out the house looking like that.

 She's 15! I'm not going to let my sister walk out the house looking like that

"The fuck you think you going dressed like that!" I looked at her up and down.

"School?" She gave me a confused look.

"No you're not." I clenched my jaw.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Go change now."

"Hell no." She laughed

"Natalie, don't test me. I'd rather have you looking like a nun then looking like that."

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. She turned around and went back up to her room.

-

I'm currently driving Natalie and I to school. She's been mad at me ever since this morning.

"You know why I made you change, right?" I got no response but you know what they say no response is a response.

"Natalie your 15. I was just trying to protect you." I glanced at her.

"lil ma" I placed my hand on her thigh but she pushed my hand away.

"Don't call me that and don't fucking touch me," she hopped out of the car as soon as I parked the car. I sighed, Natalie usually turns a small situation like this into a big one. I got out the car and caught up with Natalie.

"I could walk to class by myself." She rolled her eyes.

"I always walk you to class. Why would I stop now?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and surprisingly she didn't push me away.

Once we we're in front of her classroom door I gave her a hug. I watched Natalie as she walked into her classroom. One of my friends named Nash little brother, Hayes, walked up to Natalie and kissed her as well as grab her ass. My body became tense.

Natalie:

"Mrs. Martinez, could you please send Natalie Luh to the office for check out." the office lady's voice filled the room. I gathered my belongings and exited the classroom. My parents didn't tell me they were getting me out early.

Derek pulled me out the front door and to his car. I did what I was told because I don't want to start another argument. He started driving and we were going the direction of our house. I decided to speak up to break the silence.

"why did you get me out of school early?"

"because."

"because why?"

"why do you keep asking questions?"

Something is wrong with Derek because he usually doesn't act like this unless he's mad. I wonder what's going through his mind and why he's acting like this.

"Stay away from Hayes." what the..

"What? No."

"It wasn't a question. It was a demand." His grip tightened around the steering wheel and he clenched his jaw.

-

It's currently 2 am and of course Derek went to a party. He hasn't come home yet. I turned off my tv and I felt myself falling asleep. All of a sudden I hear a door slam like no one is sleeping at 2 in the morning. I didn't bother getting up to have a conversation with Derek. I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep until my door swings open, revealing a drunk and high Derek.

"I love you so fucking much, Natalie." Derek took off his shirt revealing his abs. He looked hot as fuck shirtless. I shake the thought off.

"I love you too, Derek." he snuggled his face into the crook of my neck and put his arm around around my waist.

"Goodnight Derek." I started to play with his hair. Eventually he'll fall asleep.

"Goodnight." he kissed my cheek before falling asleep.