7: Natalie

Everyone decided that we should go to a boardwalk for the week. Our parents already said it was okay for us to go. I started packing everything I thought I would need. If I forget something at home i'll just buy whatever I need over there. We already thought ahead and bought hotel rooms for everyone. I plan on sharing a room with Jack.

We told everyone that was going to meet up at my house. Once Derek and I are done packing, we should be on our way.

The people that were allow or decided to come were Gilinsky, Johnson, Sammy, Nate, Hayes, Maggie, and 2 other girls I don't know that I soon will have to meet. As long as they don't mess with Gilinsky i'm okay with them coming.

We separate into 2 different cars. I decided to go in the car Gilinsky was in. I'd rather die then be in the same car as Maggie and Derek. Gilinsky, Johnson, Sammy, girl #1, and I are in one car. Derek, Maggie, Nate, Nash, and girl #2 are in another car. I decided to sit in the passenger seat since Gilinsky was driving and I wanted to sit next to him.

Apparently girl #1's name is Ashley and girl #2's name is Olivia. This 'vacation' is going to be amazing. The fact that I get to spend it with Gilinsky makes it 10x better.

"So are you guys a thing?" Ashley asked.

Gilinsky looked at me unsure of what to say. We're not dating but we do have feelings for each other. I tell him to say yes.

"Oh she's one lucky girl." she rolled her eyes.

I wanted to do nothing but slap her in the face. She needs to back the fuck off. She better not try anything during this trip. I lean my head against the window. Jack places his hand on my thigh.

"Wait a damn minute. G why didn't you tell me you and Natalie were a thing again?" Johnson asked.

"It just happened and I haven't had the time to tell you." he explains.

"Did you know about this?" Johnson turned to face Sammy.

"No." Sammy responds.

"Dude I didn't tell anyone neither did Natalie."

"All I'm going to say is don't break her heart G or Derek and I will beat your ass." Johnson points at Gilinsky.

"I won't." He looks at me and smiles.

"Ugh get a room." Ashley sighs.

"Technically we did get a hotel room. So don't worry about it. We'll be there shortly sweetheart. If you have a problem you can gladly walk to the hotel." Jack replied.

All you heard was dead ass silence from Ashley. I tried my best to hold in all my laughter. Johnson and Sammy weren't hiding it at all. I shook my head and smile at how Gilinsky did her dirty. This trip is great already.

-

We finally arrived at our hotel. The whole car ride consisted on music and conversations that Ashley didn't interrupt. After what Gilinsky said she didn't say a word afterwards. We settled in our hotel rooms. I grabbed the piece of paper that said who was sleeping in what room.

Maggie and Derek room 34
Ashley and Olivia room 36
Johnson and Nash room 38
Natalie and Gilinsky room 40
Nate and Sammy room 42

We asked the lady at the front desk if she could make us these copies for everyone. We thought we should know where everyone was at if we needed anything or if there was an emergency. We also had a copy of what we're doing on certain days. We don't have to participate in all the activities but they're there if we want to attend any. If we're not there on time then we're going to miss out on that activity.

"You ready to go to dinner?" Gilinsky's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Yeah."

We make our way to the first floor

We make our way to the first floor. This hotel is the best. Let me tell you they have a few stores + restaurants. It's great because we don't have to go searching for anything to eat or shop at. The additional food service and snack bar makes this place even better. And the fact that they have a spa, swimming pool, and hot tub? gives me so many reasons to stay.

"Hello sir, how may I help you today?" the lady asked.

"Table for 10." Gilinsky said.

"Right this way." the lady said.

We follow the lady to our table. We all take our seat. And the best of my luck I was seating in front of Derek. I mentally face palmed myself. I wish I was invisible at this very moment.

The fact that he let me go in the same car as Gilinsky, share a room with him, and sit next to him right now makes it unbelievable. He either doesn't care what I do at this point or is mad at me for what I said last night. I honestly don't care because what I said was true. He's not going to play with my feelings. He can't have 2 girls that's not how it is. He's either with her or with me. And he chose Maggie. Watching Derek make moves on Maggie makes me so mad even though it's not my place to be.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight." Jack whispered in my ear.

"Thank you baby." I smile.

"You're welcome baby girl." I love when people call me lil ma, baby girl, baby, babe, and so much more. It really depends who you are. And hearing it come from Gilinsky is hot asf.

"You want to go back to our room." He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah." I replied. We got up from our seats and excused ourselves from dinner.

"Let's watch Netflix, eat snacks, and cuddle." Gilinsky opened the door for me.

"Sounds amazing. Let me change out of this uncomfortable dress."

"Uncomfortable but gorgeous." Gilinsky corrects me.

After I got dressed in my pajamas and removed all my makeup on face, I got in bed with Gilinsky who was already in his pajamas. He called room service to bring us snacks.

Jack pulled me closer to him, "What do you want to watch?"

"I'm down for anything just nothing scary." I laugh.

"Okay." He was scrolling through the thousands of shows/movies and chose one. There was a sudden knock on the door.

"That must be room service. I'll get it." Gilinsky grabbed 40 dollars out of his wallet before opening the door.

"That will be $27.49." the delivery man said.

G handed him the 40 dollars and told him to keep the change. He grabbed the bags and laid back down with me. He dumped everything out of the bag revealing all the snacks he bought. This is going to be the best night ever.