8: Derek

(the pic is what they'll be doing on their vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii)

I'm falling for Natalie. She's always on my mind. I never felt this way about a girl in a long time. When I was 16 I dated a girl named Katerina. I was nothing but loyal to her but she cheated on me. That's why I started smoking, drinking, and breaking girls hearts to take the pain away. Now I just smoke weed for the hell of it.

Maggie may be my girlfriend but I don't know if I want to be in this relationship or not. It's complicated.

I slowly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake up maggie. I changed my clothes before leaving the hotel room to go to natalie.

I knocked on her door and gilinsky opened the door shirtless. I was instantly heated. it looked like he barely woke up. then it brought me to the thought of gilinsky and natalie sleeping in the same bed. I shouldn't have allowed this.

"wassup derek."

"can I talk to natalie." i didn't question it because i know i can talk to her that's my sister.

i guess she overheard because she was already in the doorway while gilinsky walked off.

"what do you want?" she looks at me with irritation.

"wanna go to the pool before we go shopping?"

"yeah let me invite gilinsky." she was about to walk in his direction but i grabbed her arm.

"no. just us. no one else." i whisper in her ear.

"okay let me change." she went into the room. i walked in the living room and gilinsky was watching tv.

"are you dating my sister?"

he instantly smiles, "technically yeah."

natalie and gilinsky dating again reminds me of when i broke them up. the first month of her break up she didn't talk to me at all. i broke her heart but i couldn't stand them together. he was her first love. i wanna be her last love.

"derek i'm ready." natalie walks into the living room.

"babe, derek and i are gonna go swimming i'll be back before we go shopping." she gave him a kiss.

"okay have fun baby."

-

when natalie and i got to the pool no one was there. this should be fun. i watched natalie as she took of her shorts and shirt. damn she looks good in a bikini. i took off my shirt and pants. i had basketball shorts under.

natalie just had her feet in the pool. i slowly walked behind her and pushed her into the pool.

"derek you bitch!" she laughed. i smiled as she moved her hair out of her face. i jumped in the pool which caused water to splash in natalie's face.

she was about to slap me but i grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer. i wrapped her legs around my waist and i kissed her lips. she pulled me in to deepen the kiss. then she instantly pulled away.

"no i shouldn't be doing this especially with my brother." she removed herself from me.

"oh come on natalie." i smirked. i grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her neck.

"derek i'm serious, stop." she pushed me away. she got out of the pool and wrapped herself in a towel. grabbing her clothes in the process and leaving me in the pool.

                            Natalie:

"your back i missed you." gilinsky kissed my lips.

"i was only gone for like 20 minutes." i laughed.

"i hate being away from you. i enjoy your company." he smiled.

when he said that it reminded me of when i said it. it was the same day he said i love you. i don't think he knows i heard but i did and i didn't reply.

"i love you to."

he looks at me confused, "what?"

"you thought i was asleep that night but i wasn't. i heard you say i love you and i didn't reply. well i am now. i love you jack gilinsky."

i made up my mind. i choose gilinsky, it'll always be gilinsky.

"i love you more natalie luh." he kissed my lips. i hope that changes to natalie gilinsky.