Chapter One

>Hell<

Crowley sat on his throne contently, waiting on his guest to arrive. When she walked in he didn't hide the way he admired her figure. She was tan with dark features and her eyes were the deepest shade of green. The leather jacket ensemble she wore just accentuated her dark brown locks. Her name was Odessa and she was the epitome of sex appeal. Not only did she have the looks, the personality was there too.
However, Crowley never really thought of her as anything more than a trusted loyalist and frankly, his only friend in all of Hell.

"Hello, my King." Odessa greeted him from across the room.

"Odessa, darling. I'm glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to meet with me." he replied with  obvious sarcasm.

"My apologies, business took longer than intended. But at least I was collecting for you."

"You know, I may be the King of Hell but I can make a few jokes." Crowley informed the demon with a low chuckle.

Odessa looked at Crowley with a scowl and let out a faux laugh. "Ha-Ha. You make quite a jest, your Majesty." If anyone was an expert in sarcasm, it was her.

"And you, Odessa, have quite the mouth on you." As Crowley was speaking to her, she spaced out. The King rolled his eyes and waited until she was paying attention. He knew she would be leaving soon because someone was summoning her. However, he felt like he didn't want to let her go. He just wanted to carry on the banter for his own entertainment. But Crowley had no reason to keep her from making a deal; after all it is her job.

"Sorry, sir. I have a-" She started.

"Yes I know. Go on. We can talk about what I intended you to be here for later." And with that, Odessa went out as quickly as she came in, leaving Crowley to his own devices.
_____________________
>Outside Lebanon, Kansas<

Sam and Dean stood at the crossroad waiting for the demon to appear in the devils trap they had set up earlier. As they looked around to see if anyone was there, a woman appeared.

"Winchesters? Really?" The woman rolled her eyes and Dean smirked.

"Get used to it, lady. You'll be with us for a while." Dean said then turned to Sam. "Lets cuff her and get out of here."

"I'd rather be in Hell." The demon groaned and was led to the Impala by the taller brother.
_____________________
>The Bunker<
The brothers were researching and decided to check up on the demon they brought here last night.
When they walked into the small secret room, she awoke and rattled the cuffs that bonded her to the cold steel chair in the middle of a neat devil's trap.

"Well, well. This is a nice little set up you have here." she spoke groggily.

"What's your name?" Dean said sternly.

The woman relaxed in the chair as much as she could and calmly asked, "What's it to you?"

The freakishly tall one spoke up next.
"Just tell us your name and we won't have to hurt you."

She wasn't afraid of them hurting her. But she figured she may as well humor them.
"Odessa."

"And you are Crowley's...." Dean lingered for a second, "his.. his what? What do you do? Other than steal souls."
Odessa laughed. "Honey, I don't steal souls. People willingly give them away. And you could say I'm the King's right hand..woman."

"So you're his bitch?" Sam asked bluntly. Odessa gave him a piercing look.

"No." She denied. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like a moose?" Sam simply rolled his eyes and turned away from her. The older Winchester waltzed over to Odessa and took out the demon blade. She didn't flinch when he placed the knife under her chin at her throat.

"Where is Crowley?" He asked in a gruff voice.

"How should I know? I was out 'stealing souls'." She said, mocking his earlier statement.

"Well you are his second in command. You have to know where he is."

"Are you two really that daft? Where else would the King of Hell be?" Odessa laughed. She actually enjoyed taunting the boys. It would be very easy for her to escape but she liked the entertainment.

"Call him." Sam said from the corner of the room.

"Oh how nice. You boys get reception down here? Does it really look like I have a phone to be calling Crowley?" She asked as Dean walked over to Sam, whispered something to him and left the room. "What do you even need me for? Can't you just get Crowley here yourselves? He's been like a lap dog. You beckon, he comes running." Odessa questioned Sam.

"He hasn't really been too eager to see us lately." Sam gave a fake smile and sat on the table behind him. It was awkward for a while until Dean came back and Sam left with him again.
Just like that Odessa was left to herself to contemplate the mess she had gotten herself into.
_____________________
>Hell<

There was a knock on the courtroom door.
"Enter." Crowley bellowed and a young man in a black suit walked in hesitantly and spoke.

"Sir. We have a slight problem."

A/N:
Hello, darlings! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! if you did, leave a comment or vote! thx for reading 😊