Chapter Two

First off: I would like to dedicate this chapter to KoolioKk for editing the last chapter and her help on this one! Check out her CrowleyxReader fanfiction "In Love With A King"! I've read it so I do highly recommend! <3

_____________________
>Hell<

There was a knock on the courtroom door.
"Enter." Crowley bellowed and a young man in a black suit walked in hesitantly and spoke.

"Sir. We have a slight problem."

"What is it now, Peter?" Crowley growled.

"Its.. uhmm-"

"Spit it out!" the King interjected.

"Odessa, your Majesty." Peter hung his head, trying to avoid Crowley's stare.

"What about her?" now the King was intrigued. But when the demon didn't speak up, he began to get angry. "Tell me what the hell you're talking about!"

"She has been captured, your Highness. By the Winchesters." Peter rushed the last bit.

"Dammit, Peter!" Crowley yelled as he jumped out of his chair. He snapped his fingers dramatically and Peter was immediately vaporized. He stalked out of the courtroom and vanished into Hell.

Crowley was livid. "Those Winchester boys will be sorry" ,he thought to himself as he walked down a corridor to calm down. The King was not only angry at the boys, Odessa had also screwed up and gotten herself into this mess. For a minute, Crowley thought he should just let her get out of the situation on her own but then he quickly realized that wouldn't end well and he needed Odessa. He finally decided he may as well be her knight in shining amour, regardless of his desire to help her or not.
_____________________
>The Bunker<
Sam and Dean were sitting in the main room in the Men of Letters bunker. They hadn't talked to Odessa since last night.
They also haven't been in touch Castiel in a while. Dean thought about calling him, but he would show up soon enough. Or at least he thought he would.
_____________________
Odessa sat in the dark room alone. She hadn't been bothered since the night before when the boys tried to get her to lure Crowley into this obvious trap.

She was thinking to herself when, suddenly, she heard the doors to the small library open. "Hello," she called out, "Who's there?" No one answered her. She was beginning to get annoyed from her lack of social contact. Odessa groaned loudly and gave up trying to get the person's attention.
_____________________
Back in the main room of the bunker, the brothers were looking for a case nearby to keep them occupied until Crowley showed up. Sam was looking up a string of deaths in Esbon that could be linked to vampires. Dean wasn't researching, really. He was staring at the illuminated screen lost in thought. Dean was worried about Cas; they had not spoken to him since he left them after a case in Austin, Texas.

The older brother was brought out of his thoughts by a familiar voice.

"There is a woman in your dungeon."

"Cas! My man, where you been hidin'?" Dean stood and tried to playfully interrogate the angel.

"I have been hunting, actually. It brings me great satisfaction." Castiel spoke in his signature deep voice. Sam looked at Cas, remembering what he said when he walked into the room, hoping he wouldn't bring it up again. "I lost my train of thought," Castiel paused, "Oh, yes. The woman in the room.  I was searching the shelves for some lore on Whispers and she started talking to me.What is she doing here?" Its like the angel read Sam's mind.

Dean spoke up. "Shes a demon; one of Crowley's favorites. We're hoping he will show up to help her out." Cas nodded in understanding and proceeded to leave.

"Cas? Where are you going so soon?" Sam asked.

"I have a Whisper to kill." he responded plainly. This time the boys let him leave and returned to their research.

As soon as Castiel left the bunker, Sam's phone rang. The number was Crowley's. Sam showed it to Dean and put it on speaker.

"I think you boys have something of mine and frankly, I'd like it back." the King spoke with a calm tone of voice.

"No way Crowley. She's not-" Sam was cut off by someone knocking furiously on the bunker door. When he went to tell Crowley to hold on, the phone was hung up and no one was on the line. Dean got up from his chair at the table to see who was at the door. He frowned as he opened it. When Sam looked back up, he noticed it was Crowley.

"Well, hello boys."
_____________________