Chapter Four

"So, do we have a deal?" Sam interjected. Dean released his grip so the King could answer.

"What makes you baboons think I honestly care about this demon? She's just another one of my loyal subjects." Crowley stated matter-of-factly. Dean could tell he was stalling because he didn't know what to do. However, Dean didn't understand why it was hard for Crowley to choose. Its not like he was protecting his mother; it was very clear, as weird as it was, that he was attracted to Odessa. So why was this difficult for him?

"Give me some time to think about the situation. I don't know how willing my mother would be to help you anyways. I will contact her to find out where she is and I will let you know- if I decide I want to." Crowley spoke.

"No. If you're contacting anyone, it'll be one of your minions to find out where she is for you. We don't need you warning her." Sam demanded.

"Fine. Just let me go back to hell and I will return with the information necessary and you will let Odessa and I go." Crowley plead.

"You really think if i'm not going to let you contact your mother from here, I'd let you roam free? No way." Sam insisted. Dean began to get annoyed and leaned against a bookcase with his arms crossed. There was clear tension between the two brothers and yet Crowley couldn't identify the cause. Then Dean spoke up.

"Stop screwing around Sam!" He turned to the pair of demons. "Look. Either you get one of your little minions to find Rowena and tell us where she is, or the bitch dies." Dean nodded over towards Odessa. She simply scoffed and rolled her eyes then proceeded to speak.

"I'm seriously getting tired of being the damsel in distress here. You Winchester's are idiots. If you won't let Crowley leave he's not going to do anything for you. Me on the other hand, I'd do anything for my King. Let me go find Rowena and I will inform you of her whereabouts. You can come along if you like, Moose. I will bring you right to her." She waited impatiently for Sam to think it over.

"Alright. Dean stay here with Crowley. Odessa and I will be back before the end of the day. Wat-"

"Woah, woah! You can't put a time limit on this. There's no telling where the witch is." Odessa interrupted.

"Well then, you better hurry up and figure it out." Dean said with the sass of a 14 year old teenager.
____________________
Dean decided to stay with Crowley in the dungeon for a little bit. He had a few questions for him. For what seemed to be the longest time, Crowley looked around the room awkwardly.
"So. She said she'd do anything for you. Man to man, What's that all about?" Dean questioned calmly.

"She's a servant, Squirrel. A knight fighting for her Majesty when he is unable to fight for himself." Crowley laughed then looked down at the devil's trap encircling where he sat. Dean had taken the chair previously occupied by Odessa. The King knew this meant he would stay for a while and groaned inwardly. This also meant more questions about his and Des's relationship.

Dean chuckled for the first time in a while. "We both know that's bullshit. Listen, Crowley. I don't care what you do with your demons. I'm just curious. Is it even heard of for there to be relationships between you and one of your female 'servants', as you call them?"

"What kind of question is that? Yes it's heard of. Just because we're immortal doesn't mean we don't need a little company now and then." Crowley said suggestively.

"That's not what I was asking. You know what? Nevermind." Dean stood up and walked over to the door to leave. "Stop lying to yourself Crowley."
___________________
>A large underground cellar in west Texas<

"Where did I put that pig's jaw?" Rowena asked herself.

"Looking for this?" Odessa stood behind the witch holding the item she was searching for. As soon as Rowena turned around, Odessa pinned her to the nearest wall by her throat. "Listen up Rowena. You're going to come with me and you're not going to fight. Make one wrong move and I snap your neck. Clear?" Rowena looked helpless and struggled to nod. Odessa knew she was still weak and didn't have the juice to use anything on her.
Sam walked in and immediately got to business.