Chapter Three

"Well, hello boys." Crowley spoke confidently and strode into the bunker. Dean met him at the bottom of the stairs and asked him what he was here for.
"I'm here to collect what's mine." Dean gave him a confused look. "Odessa, you dimwit. My demon."

"Oh. That bitch." Dean smarted off at Crowley, which was probably a mistake. Crowley looked at him with disdain and shoved him against the wall of the bunker.

"Take that back, Winchester." Crowley growled and Dean struggled to get out of his grasp.

"Hey man." Dean raised his hands in mock surrender. "Don't get all protective over your girlfriend." Dean teased. Crowley simply let the older brother go and paced over to Sam.

"Where is she?" The King asked relatively calmly. When neither brother answered, his temper began to show more. "Where the hell is Odessa?!" Crowley yelled and as soon as he saw Sam shrugging his shoulders, he remembered the dungeon hidden behind a small library. He immediately teleported outside in the library.

"Well, well, well. Hello, Crowley." Odessa said quite seductively. Crowley waved his hand and the doors to the dungeon opened.

"Hello, darling." Soon after he spoke, he heard the boys running toward where he was in the bunker. Once again, he waved his hand and the door locked. The King walked toward Odessa and she spoke as he got closer.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to get me all alone to take advantage of me." She joked. Crowley actually laughed. He genuinely thought what she said was funny. Odessa thought to herself 'That's odd. He usually doesn't laugh'.
While she spaced out, Crowley had moved back toward the door.

"Listen, Des." Odessa gave him a look that didn't go unnoticed by Crowley. "Can I call you Des?" He asked rhetorically and just continued talking. "I need to get back to hell, and while I can teleport within the bunker, I cannot get us out of here that easy. So, we need a plan. Those hunters won't be kept out of here for long." The King informed her and began pacing back and forth in thought.

"You know, my King. You've been here for about 15 minutes and you still haven't let me out of these restrains. I guess you just like seeing me tied up." Odessa joked and Crowley didn't laugh this time. He seemed to think she was being facetious. But Odessa didn't mind because she usually made jokes that the King failed to find amusing.
Crowley thought about it for a second before walking over to Odessa to free her. Before he could, Dean and Sam busted through the doors, taking a second pair of cuffs and capturing the King himself.
_____________________
"Look, Crowley. We just want a deal." Sam spoke to him. The King was restrained in a chair like the one Odessa was sitting in.

"What exactly do you get out of this 'deal'?" Crowley asked even though he knew what it was Sam wanted but more importantly, he knew what Dean really wanted.

"Your mom." Sam said plainly.

"Are you really that asinine? Stop playing around with dumb jokes and tell me what you want." Crowley said. Dean spoke up next.

"Crowley, we need Rowena to translate the spell that will remove the Mark."

"My mother? I kicked that ginger whore out of Hell ages ago. I have no idea of where she would be. I can't help you." Suddenly Dean got aggressive and wrapped his hand around Crowley's throat. The King was powerless.

"You can!", Dean yelled, "and you will. Or else your girlfriend here will get it."

Sam interjected, "So, do we have a deal?"
_____________________

A/N:
Sorry it took so long to update! I had the storyline all planned out and had to change things because they weren't flowing as well as I'd anticipated. BUT, I hope the next few chapters improve in quality and length lol chapters are pretty short right now. So for that I also apologize.
If you're enjoying the story so far, share with your friends, vote and comment suggestions if you like!
Thank you
-H