- 3 -

now streaming..
COVER UP
taeyeon

-------------

miju.

" thanks mom for the breakfast "

The breakfast was delicious.

" off you go now, you'll miss the bus " mom uttered pecking my cheeks and forehead before sending me off.

" bye mom , love you " i huffed before locking the doors and walking to the bus stop. The bus stop was just a walk away, not so far.

Arriving at the bus stop, seeing Do yun already arrived looking at her phone.

" Hello Do Yun! " i surprised her happily with a smile plastered. She flinched a bit at my surprise.

" Hi Miju, you're right on time. The bus's here " she muttered, pointing the back-view. I turned my heels, seeing our bus coming towards us.

Good grief , i didn't miss the bus. If not, i'll have to ride my bike but i'm to lazy to paddle.

" let's go " she exclaimed pulling my hand to queue. Beeping our bus card and walking to our usual spot on the bus. As usual, me sitting by the window.

I love watching the window view.

" what's gotten you so happy, today? " she uttered with a raised eyebrows and a sly grin looking at me.

is it too obvious ?

" nothing, it's just something special going to happen today " i shrugged chuckling, making her more confused , twitching her eyebrows together.

Something really special

" And what's that? "

" keep it a secret , today ... i'm getting jeno's number " i shuttered happily. She gasped in shock, not believing my words.

" Lee Jeno? Really? "

i nodded.

" keep it a secret, i don't want any other students in campus knowing " i shrugged holding my index finger on my lips.

" sure, you're secrets kept with me "

Then the bus radio started playing Red Velvet 'Rookie' , making us lip-siccing along doesn't want to interrupt the other passengers in the bus. It 'd be really embarrassing if it happened.

" thank you, ajusshi " politely thanking the bus driver and walking into the school pass the school gate and to our classes.

" Bye Do Yun, see you on recess " bidding goodbye to do yun, sending her to her class. Do yun is not in the same class as me but we're good friends and we always eat together on recess.

Walking pass do yun's class and next to it was jeno's classroom which made me a bit excited. Keeping as calm as possible slowly walking, seeing jeno with his friends talking and laughing showing his eye smile.

That eye smile ... would melt a thousand heart.

Eyeing a group of girls at the back, talking and pointing towards jeno's group which made me a bit sad. So, i decided to continue my way to my class thinking positively.

it's okay, today i'll get his number.

With that thought, my face lighten up again with excitement.

" Hi guys! " i shouted, everyone turned their heads and greeted back. Walking inside my classroom happily.

" Hello Miju " hina and herin uttered waving. Arriving at my desk,putting my bag on the desk hook.