- 20 -

now streaming..
I LIKE THAT
sistar

——————

miju.

" bye somi. Sorry i couldn't accompany you back home " i pouted feeling sorry by making a long face. She patted my back in response.

" it's okay, anyway you are heading to the library to freshen things up " she shrugged smiling. " you can do it miju! FIGHTING! " she shouted loudly catching people at the bus stop's attentions.

walking my way by the pavement's street to the library, thinking reading may be one of the things to release stress and addition she has a science project about animals she have to search for.

stepping into the library, a bit chilly by the air conditioner and silence everywhere. well, that's how it usually is tho.

going to the wildlife section, taking some of the information book bout her chosen animals. While walking to her usual reading spot where in a corner space there's lots of fluffy cushion, one book caught her eyes.

A book of romance, young love tittled ' Love-Hate '. Grabbing the book which caught her full attention, making her read it before the others were touched.

Spending most of her time in the library finishing the book. On the page of 627 her eyelid became heavy, blurry eye view and continuously drifting to sleep. Despite her not even touching the other books yet.

***

jeno.

" argh " i murmured, scratching the back nape of his neck, full of frustration.

" what should i do now? " i uttered.

" i don't know, do what you thing is best for you? " haechan shrugged, chomping onto his lay chips, lying on the bed with his legs crossed.

" and chill. it's already sunset maybe she's free or cooking dinner? you never know girls are usually busy- " he added but was cutted off by the door.

knocking on the door " donghyuk dear, your dad's here " jeno's mom spoke between the doors.

" thank you jeno's mom, i'll come down right away " he thanked bowing politely as he stach his bag of chips into his bag and went off out the door.

closing the door for peace thinking, pacing around the room back and forth thinking what move should he make.

Calling? Texting? Meet Up?

" well here goes nothing " i murmured, searching her number and without hesitating it .

+ % +

dialling miju ...

" Hello miju! "

" umm hello "

" who is this? "

" are you her boyfriend? "

" well, you can say that. yes "

" cause miss is sleeping soundly in our library and we're about to close hours. do you mind taking her home? "

" ah, yes. i'll come to collect her "

" and don't ever wake her up! "

" yes sir, i won't "

" anyway thank you "

call with miju has ended ..

+ % +

grabbing my jacket, rushing out the door and down the stairs " mum! i'm going out for a bit " i shuttered rushing towards the door and slipping into any sneakers.

" okay but don't be out to late "

" yes mum! " i shouted sprinting out the door towards the library.

panting as i came upon the library's building, catching my breaths as i stepped into the building. Welcoming with the cold air condition, it looks empty and going towards the counter.

" excuse me, are you the one who called me earlier about someone sleeping? " i asks to the nerdy boy in front.

looking up from his big glasses " yes i am. she's at sections 12 row 7 at the corner there " he mumbled pointing to the corner area.

bowing " thank you "

finding miju with the directions he gave, a bit flabbergasted bumping into things as walked. Finally founding the 12 section and row 7, seeing miju on the corner with the cushions and books.

she's sleeping so soundly against the wall with all those cushions around her, the glimpse of her face was quite pretty as a smile began to creeped onto my face.

packing her stuff as i wore it on the front side of my chest and stacking the books she collected and one caught his attention.

the ' Love-Hate ' book. reading it's synopsis feeling a bit stuttered. " it must've been our story " i uttered, looking at her as if i'm really talking to her.

Our story, A Love-Hate ..

- : - : - : - : -

+Thanks for the 2.3K readers!
+I miss my friends T^T

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.