- 13 -

now streaming..
MIRACLE
fromis_9

---------------

" okay, has everyone finished ? " Mr. myungsoo shouted asking. Everyone gathered together at a corner so, it doesn't bother the other citizen. " yes " we nodded. " let me suggest you wear your jackets ! it's gonna be a little chilly " Mr. myungsoo advises, we all moved around taking out our jackets. some were just in their backpack or hands, some were in their suit cases so, they had to open it up in the middle of the path.

" let's take a pic of the airport sign so we could give it to our parents " somi muttered, we all agreed to it. informing the teacher first, before they thought we got lost.

stepping outside, a big swift of cold wind ran through our body. it's sure is chilly, with the cold breeze blowing but there's no snow. walking down the zebra crossing getting closer to the parking lots where there's a good view of the airport's sign.

clicking on the camera continuously, making random poses and weird ones even but it wasn't perfect when there's someone missing out so, we decide to ask for help to the random people passing by.

" excuse me miss " herin uttered in fluent english to the girl who was happened to pass by to the parking lot. " yes " she spoke shyly by the sudden statement.

well, what can you say. she is raised in UK

" can you help take some pictures of us ? " herin huffed cheerily, not wanting to make the girl uncomfortable. " sure , i'd love to help "

the 5 of us we completed, making random poses with each other by the help of the girl, sometimes she chuckles by our weird poses. we thanked her for helping us and taking some of her time .

" thank you " we bowed 90 degrees to her earning some of her cute chuckles, we ended up giggling together. " what's your name? " i asked suddenly out of curiosity, the others were dying to know too.

" i-i'm miranda, nice to meet you " she mutters, shaking our hands so sudden we flinced a bit but was comfortable around her. " what's your ? " 

glancing at each other startled by the sudden question." Hi i'm herin and i love your pink skirt " she uttered, falling for miranda's coral pink lace skirt. we giggled by herin's sudden statement of her clothesline.

 good thing i've live in new zealand for 3 long years. " hello ! nice to meet you too. i'm miju  " i mumbled happily, earning an elbow from somi. " help me "

" me too " hina pouted.

" this is my friend somi and doyun, this is hina she's japanese " they bowed, greeting her with a smile and a simple ' hello ' . " we're from korea, visiting australia for an excursion " i added, her face lit up in excitment.

" owh that's terific news, there's loads to see around here at perth " she exclaimed happily, we giggled by her cuteness. " our country is mostly famous for our wildlife animals especially kangaroos and koalas " she added, winking at the end with a sly grin.

" we're visiting the Caversham Wildlife Park after this, we can't wait to see the animals " i muttered, clapping in excitement to seeing the animals later. " are you sure? " doyun groans. " yes, Mr. myungsoo just told us earlier. you must've not paid much attention " i scoffed in a 'duh tone, earning a confused face from miranda since we were talking in korean language.

" don't mind them " herin shuttered, earning a glare from us and smiled innocently to miranda. " well it was nice knowing you all but i gotta go, my families waiting in the car " she exclaimed, we pouted by her leaving. she giggled by our reactions.

" let's take a selfie together before you go " herin huffed happily. we took some pictures together using doyun's phone and miranda's phone to so she could remember us. bidding goodbye to her as her shadows disappeared  between the cars.

" girls ! muji, somi , doyun, herin and hina ! " someone shouted, we all turns our heels seeing the most least person i want to see calling us from across the road. " the bus is here! " jeno shouted, pointing at the bus by the entrance. 

" hurry up ! " renjun shouted jumping up and down. 

 we ran to the zebra crossing, waiting for all the cars to pass while slowly catching our breaths by all the running. " why must it always be him ? " i mumbled i annoyance.

you know what's more annoying, he's waiting for us across the zebra crossing. why can't he just go first, we can clearly see where the bus is located. And why can't someone else call us, maybe yoojung ? or sae ron?

the light turned red, we continuously ran all the way to the bus. good thing we were on time before the bus moves, if not we'll have to stay at the airport for long three days.

" girls, where have you been ? " Mr. donghyun scolded, we groaned apologizing.

 " we were making a new friend " hina muttered happily, a smile appeared on the teacher's face. " that's good news in my ears " he shrugged, we giggled together. " she also said that australia is best known by their animals like koalas " doyun uttered raising her eyebrows, smirking. " kangaroos too ! " somi added, excited to seeing the animals.

" they're mostly at the countryside " i mumbled, earning a thumbs up from Mr. donghyun. he must've noticed that i did a few researches about Australia.

i'm proud of myself

before the bus started shaking and moving, we went to take our sits. sadly there were only available at the fronts but at least there's a window view seats available. the 4 of us sat in a straight line while doyun went to sit with her classmate, Mira since there's no other seats available.

we were sad to be apart 2 rows between each other but what could we do, ooh and look who' s behind us the 4 good looking rookies. no wonder Mr. donghyun told them to call us since their sitting at the very front.

well it's gonna be a long ride ~

- : - : - : -

hohoho ! it's not christmas yet lol. this is just a side chapter but what can i do? it's fun~ stay healthy you beatiful yet areum people ~~

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.