A Hard Day's Night

I walked down the stairs, feeling like my heart is going to blow out, and my feet were shaking. 

 ''Oh, my virgin eyes, who are you and what have you done to Cercei?'' Eddie asked, sounding impressed. 

 "Haha,'' I replied, obviously sarcastic. 

 "Oh, of course your sarcasm, my love. Shall we go?'' 

 I didn't want to go. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I felt like I was someone else, maybe a slutty clown or something like that, but totally not me. The truth is that I've never been to a ball or a house party or stuff like that; it's just normally not my style. 

- Don't you dare laugh at me! -

 I thought that I'd never make it. I can't swim, I'm not a cheerleader, I can't even dance. 

If I dance, I look like a retarted seal. 

Recently, I started working on a new project and I have to pretend that I'm normal. It's probably going to be really boring, so maybe, just maybe, I'm gonna smack a bitch up. 

 'Honey, I don't think that I want to go to the ball,'' I said to Eddie. 

 ''Cercei, be rational," he replied, in a really serious tone. 

 ''This is not for me, Eddie. This is something I dressed up for, but it is not me. Look at me, Eddie; my hair, my clothes. I felt pretty for a moment, but it's not me, this beauty queen style.''  

 ''Cercei, don't dress to impress. Be yourself. I don't give a flying fuck if you go out with Vans or high heels. A dress, tracksuit or in whatever. You're fucking beautiful, Cercei. Just be yourself, that is what really matters to me." 

 "Eddie...'' I mumbled, "I love you.'' I was crying, sobbing really. 

 ''I love you too, Cercei. Now go to your room and be yourself. Wear your Vans and let's rock.'' 

 The truth is that I did feel better with my Vans. And to be even more honest, the high heels were killing me. I changed into my favorite pair of jeans and my favorite My Chemical Romance t-shirt. 

''Much better,'' Eddie smiled at me.  

 "I know, right,'' I smirked.  

 ''Cercei, are you ready?'' 

 ''For heaven's sake, Edd, we're not about to go to the fucking Everest.'' 

 ''Okay, hop in the car. It's almost ten. We're always late.'' 

  A few minutes later, we were outside Belleville High.