Don't bear the CA bear, she will eat you.

We were sitting around on the round table and I was already feeling like King Arthur. I swear to God my family is really weird sometimes.

“So Frank and Cercei, your mother and I have some really, really big news for you.”

Ooh God no. I hate my dad’s speeches. They’re so long and boring and blah, blah, blah. When he failed on the elections as Mayor, I think I was the only one who knew the reason: BIG LONG BORING SPEECHES. Even though we have a really successful family company as owners of a  local supermarket, and it was really hard for my dad and my grandpa to make this work, my grandpa had a little grocery store and my dad transformed it and made it into a really fancy supermarket.

“Ohhh dad, not a speech again” My brother and I said unanimously with a boring tone. Mom gave us a really poisonous glance.

“I’m gonna be really brief, I promise. So as you know guys, our supermarket is growing really fast. I had a conversation with your mom and my father and we agreed to expand it in other cities.”

Awesome right?

And then I asked that fucking stupid question

“This is awesome dad! Which cities did you think about?”

My dad replied, “Los Angeles dear. We will move together in Los Angeles.”

…And this is my end.

My world turned to black. It can't be real. Why? Why? WHY?

I’m the most misfortunate person in the whole universe, for real! When I’m about to live my Californian dream or whatever Katy Perry says, and even though I hate California, it’s always a good chance for a new start.

Oh god whyyyy?

I called Eddie, but he wasn’t answering. Where the fuck is he? I called him six fucking times! I can't believe it.

“Mom I’m off, I’m going to Eddie’s house, kisses!”

“Cercei we need to...” I didn’t hear the rest of what she was saying because I closed the door.

After ten minutes, I was at his front door. I rang the bell twice, called him again, and rang the bell once more. He was inside because I could hear his calling tone.

What the actual fuck?

Of course, I could use the back door! Sometimes I think that I’m an idiot. They always leave a key under the ‘Welcome’ carpet.

A minute later, I was inside. I walked straight forward to his room and pushed the door open.

“You dirty slut! What the fuck, Eddie! What the fuck are you doing with Dolly? WITH DOLLY OF ALL PEOPLE!” I screamed, full of anger.

“Cercei, it’s not—It’s not what it looks like.” Eddie mumbled.

“AND WHAT IS IT YOU’RE DOING THEN? YOU'RE NOT PLAYING DOCTOR WITH HER FOR SURE! DAMN YOU!”

“Baby, listen to me. Cercei, baby, I’m sorry.” He said, coming closer to where I was.

“Don’t you dare, Eddie. Don’t. Fucking. Touch. Me.” I felt so betrayed. And hurt. The pain was almost too much for me.

“Eddie, don’t be sorry.” Dolly started to talk. “You've done the right thing. We’ve been in a relationship for five months. Cercei, my dear, get out of here and leave us alone. What? Did you really think that Eddie is for you?” she sneered at me. “Of course not dear. Don’t you see? You're still the fatty Cercei. And even though you're not that fat anymore, you're still as pathetic as before.”

I wanted to cry so much but I held the tears in. I stood straight with my head high. But I was speechless. I couldn't believe that she stole my boyfriend again, and she walked over me again. I guess the saying ‘History repeats itself’ would be appropriate for me at this moment.

She sauntered over to where I was standing, leaning close to my face. “Well? What are you waiting for? Get. Out.”

I felt really angry and it was impossible to hold myself. I slapped her with all of my strength I could muster.

“Don’t you dare underestimate again Dolly. I’m not the girl that I used to be. I will fucking end you, sooner or later.” Without another glance at Eddie, I walked out as fast as my legs could take me.

I got in the car and I started crying. I’ve never been so torn up in my life. I sat there for the longest time, until it seemed that I had cried my eyes out. I couldn't fight alone anymore. I couldn't believe that I let myself break down again.

And as I drove home, I promised myself that I can bear things like these, but I will not bring myself to care. Nor will love cross my heart or my mind again. Ever.

Soon as I arrived home, I found everyone in the living room.

“Mom, dad, Frank,” I said, wiping my eyes. “Let’s do it.” I shouted, willing my voice to be full of joy. “Oh, and Frankie, I need you for something. Come with me upstairs, please?

“Okay, I’m coming.” He replied.

The two of us walked to my room. Right now, all I really wanted was someone to talk to about everything that’s happened.

“Eddie…” I said, then I took a deep breath. “Eddie is a bastard. A lying, cheating, bastard. He had an affair with Dolly behind my back.” I was sure my face was nothing but sad.

No shit,” Frank shouted with wide eyes. “Are you sure, sis? It’s not that I don’t believe you—I do, I’ve never even liked Eddie. But how can you be sure? Did you see them together?”

“Yes.” I whispered, resigned.  “I saw them with my own eyes. They were together, in his bed, this close to doing the…the nasty.”

Frank laughed. “The ‘nasty’? Seriously, sis, you’re eighteen years old. Sex. It’s called sex.” He smirked at me.

“It’s not funny, okay? And please don’t piss me off, I’m already fucked up right now, Frank.”

“Okay, okay.” He said, holding in his laughter.

“Come on, Frank. Why do have to be such a douche?”

“Sis, come on, I know you’re angry, and sad, but you know that he was never a—”

“I slapped her.” I said smugly, cutting him off.

He stilled. “You did what? You slapped Dolly? Really?”

I could only nod at him.

“You are a hero!” then he eyed me suspiciously. “Who are you and what have you done to my sister?”

He rushed over and hugged me.

“I’m so proud of you, sis.”

To be honest I thought that Frank never cared about me, just like my mom. But they really love me and I love them too. Also for the first time in forever, I’m proud with myself. I was always a renegade but I guess it’s time for me to be the hero.

 Α/Ν

Almost 300 reads ? srsly ? guys you're awesome .

 suggest : A tv serie called : Once upon a time ! you will love it ;)