The Champion I [Juzo x Tomboy!Reader]

The request by Toshirolover

;..)) enjoy

  because I honestly don't know how to put this in words.

~~~

   "This time it's not going to be really easy Pretty boy"

you told him of for the match, wanting to start a fight.

 "it's going to be a lot more challenging princess"

 He said back in return.

"You know I hate getting called by that, asshole"

"Then don't don't call me a pretty boy girly" he said as he chuckled.

   You loved to tease the giant Tsundere, but you just liked him. You were misunderstood for dating, which made your heart go doki doki but just had to deny it for him. I guess you could say it had been going around for a while...

    Some of the times they would think you were his little kouhai or brother because of the way you dress and the way you act towards him..

  "I guess it's been a while but.. 'Hows life with your crush..?' are you still hoping that you could be..together..?"(f/n) asked 

  "About that.. yea... no progress has been made just yet, but what I do know is that..." he said with a long pause in the end.

"juzo is something up..?" (cause I know you're going down SPOILERS AHEMM...)

 (f/n) questioned.

"It turns out he fell for someone else.. I couldn't say it.." you witness the green haired man almost ready to burst into tears but suddenly you went ahead and slapped him in the face a little softer than you would. But you couldn't help it.

  He looked at you with complete shock.. but wait he came to his senses and seemed really pissed.. OH WAIT HE WANTS TO MURRDER YOUU...

   He tried to chase you down just like a tsundere would and you ran just like some type of main protagonist trying to survive from that creature.

   You didn't hate this at all in fact. 

you actually loved it this way, but you didn't know he did as well.

(of course you won making him run out of energy

-----

   months passed coming down to your tournament with him.

 It was the day you would try to beat juzo probably senseless because you want to prove to him that you are the best around and no one is ever gonna bring you down.

"Juzo.. Do you remember what I said before about the deal..?"

"Bring it kid"

and so begins the fight.

-------

Haa...

   ....haaa...

haa...

you won..

as always.. breaking his winning streak...

(It's not about the appearances ok :^)) )

 as a congratulations for winning 70 times and only lost maybe 30 times.

  It looks as you both have a lot of patches on the both of you. It's all fun and games until yet again another battle accord with you two, but this time it's a drinking contest.

   In the end you won again.. ( a lot of time skips..^; )

You had to take the drunk complaining bastard home.. by yourself.. at night.. (ok ok you get the point..)

----

  you dragged him in the bed..

you noticed this strange aura coming out of him..

"(y-y/n).."

~~~~

OK IMA DO THE LEMON PArt LATER....