You and he, I and she [Asahina]

mainly from future arc..

  probably about naegi lel

----

From the beginning,

i have been thinking that we are just simply good friends.

Starting to like you,

who now has a boyfriend/girlfriend( kirigiri or byakuya maybe ;) ),

is something not possible

am i right?

Asahina had liked naegi for who he was at the beginning before all the massacre accrued. She never thought that her feelings would grow stronger but she had to hold it back for the sake of her friend kirigri. Plus.. it would be a little awkward if she had confessed.. she thought to her self...

  She let that slide for a long time but it can't be helped since she knew that they both find each other intresting.. 

I,

too,

have somebody that's on my mind

and i have told you this many times

as well.

  Asahina just hung around hagakure for most of the time whenever naegi and kirigiri were busy. They would just probably just do work or chat how life is but they won't talk about actual personal things, they would just hang like buddies having a good time. The dense Naegi thought they were more than friends when ever Asahina talks about him ;).

  But of course now a days as the year fly by they rarely hangout because of constant work from the future foundation. sometimes she misses the good old days..

But around these days,

we no longer interact with

one another.

The sound of summer rain that began to fall,

and the sound of stepping on fallen leaves,

it was you who were listening to it besides me.

Whenever kirigiri wasn't there to comfort naegi whenever he had been.. well.. in despair.. Asahina would be there to give him some support just like how kirigiri would do and Naegi would do the same :)))

i hope that you

he and me, and she

All of us will be able to laugh with each other

even more,

in my mind

  She still wishes that she never thought that she wanted to be more closer with naegi :./ but now she's just happy for being with everyone and giving support whenever they're down.. just like when sakura was here..

----------

[started 31 july -

  posted 1 august]

(whoops)

song :

"kimi to kare to boku to kanojo":

 "You and he, I and she"

by breathe

 fairy tail ending 

          15 (my favorite :) )