Chapter 6

Kakarot's P.O.V

Hearing Vegeta say my earth name made me want to hear him say it over and over again I don't know why but, he is making lose my mind. I start to pull up his shirt but, a knock at the door stops me.

"Goku you in there? I want to know why Vegeta is in our house." Chichi says.

Vegeta's P.O.V

Great Chichi had to ruin Kakarot kissing me. Kami I hate her.

Kakarot's P.O.V

"Vegeta can you go sit on the chair please?" I asked cutely. "Why? What are going to do?"Geta said with a worried look on his face. "I'm going to do something that I think you might like." I said with a blush on my face. As Vegeta sits on the chair I walk up to him and sit on him and start to kiss him, but before I start to kiss him I tell Chichi to open the door, and just as the door fully opens I start to make out with Vegeta. He seem surprised at first but, started to kiss back and the next thing I know I hear a scream from Chichi. "GOKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT MAN WHORE!?" she yells so loud I think Kami could hear that. "CHICHI, VEGETA IS NOT A 'MAN WHORE' HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE NOT YOU.SO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yell at her because one thing I know is Chichi is having sex with Yamcha and it's been going on for months. "WHY GOKU WHY?" "Cause I know that you're having sex with Yamcha that's why."

Vegeta's P.O.V

I can't believe what Kakarot just did. "Hey Chichi look at this!" I grap Goku and kiss him. Man I love the way he kisses. After that I hear the door slam.

Kakarot's P.O.V

Now I can do whatever i want with Geta and don't have to keep it down because of her. "Hey Geta c-ca-can we go back to kissing please I miss your lips." I say cutely. "S-sure ." He says with a blush. "Aww Veggie you look cute when you blush you know that?"