The thinking

Twilight sparkle was walking around her castle thinking why didn't their cutie marks glow for the cutie map. She started to get nervous. Are we failing princess celestia, are other ponies doing the work for us since we are too lazy for it!  She panic while she heard applejack say something.

"Finally" applejack said out loud. "A break from the map. My hooves been hurting since we went to the rock journey."

*All cutie marks glow*

         "Yea, is it a problem that we can't solve?" Rainbow dash said while she was flying around the castle. 

"Rainbow don't say that." Fluttershy said while was disappointed and shy at the same time. Fluttershy doesn't really like dangerous missions.

While twilight walked to the map, she saw the cutie marks float around her castle.

            "What is it doing their, I thought terik took it down to peace's." Rarity said with confusion. "No time to loose, we need to see what it is." Twilight said while she the others ran out of the castle.

"Come on Starlight Glimmer" twilight said while she was trying to get her out of her bed.

 "It is too early to get up and LET ME SLEEP!!!." Starlight said while she went back to bed. 

"Starlight, I know you had a rough week, but you need to help me with this one. She said as starlight snored louder. Twilight rolled her eyes and left her alone.

"Where is starlight" fluttershy said. "She is not coming with us." Twilight said upset

**********At twilight home*****************************

Starlight peeked her eye out to see if twilight and the gang left. "All clear" she said "wow" she said " I can't believe twilight actually believed me." Starlight went to twilight's room. "This will teach her a lesson". She grabbed her staff and walked towards ponyvill. I am not giving up evil starlight that easy twilight Sparkle. She said as she had an evil laughter.