The perfect pony

"Not to burst your bubble twilight, but we need to replace starlight for now, so it feels like we have her with us right now" said rarity as she walked closer to twilight sparkle.

"Good thinking rarity, I've been thinking of the pony who would help us defeat terik, before he finds out their is another equestria magic world."

"Who" asked rainbow dash as she was naming a lot of ponies. "Bon bon, Lyra, flower wishes, The Cmc..."

"No, trixie! She is an intelligent pony who knows alot about magic. If you are struggling with a problom, go to her"

"But wasn't she insane about magic" pinkie pie asked. 

"She was. And I forgive her for it. Every pony makes mistakes."

"What are we waiting for, let's go!" Conclud rainbow dash.

************trixies magic wagon******************"*""""""""""

"Are you sure this is going to exactly work? And are you sure she will say yes?" Fluttershy asked a good question, but it is like a 15% she will say yes.

*Door Squeak's*

Came out in a cape and black. "What are you doing here, do you realize I am BUZY!" ??? She Slammed the door.

 "Maybe fluttershy was right." Pinkie pie said

"But we still have to try" twilight concluded

 ??? Opened the door. " Wait" she said "what do you want.?" Twilight continued "I need your help to defeat terik. He is using ponies again to be powerful. And if he figures out the portal to equestria, my other friends will be in danger. Please, accept this offer"

"Fine" trixie said. She took out her black thing around her hooves and her cape. "If you know me hi but if you don't you must know me....I am the great and powerful Trixie." She said with fireworks behind her.

"Yes. I am sure we all know you..." applejack spoke out.

*****************In twilight's castle********************

"Wow, I really like this castle, can I keep it?" Trixie said curiously.

 "Thanks and no you can not keep the castle. 

"What are we doing here"

"To find information about how to stop a monster from taking over your hometown."

"Why on earth do you have that book?" Trixie asked

"I have almost all books"

****

"Its almost 10 PM" rarity said "you know I need my 10 hours of beauty sleep. I am out!" She said as she went to her room to take a nap.

"Rarity is right, if we want to stop him, we will have to be prepared for tomorrow" twilight said as she put the book on the table and went to bed.

"OK so where do I sleep?" Trixie asked. 

"You can sleep with me tonight." Twilight said.

"Thanks"

"Starlight, can you turn off the light" rainbow asked.

"Starlight, STARLIGHT" rainbow got mad and went to her room. She went into the room and told her that she got lucky, because rd was tired. As rainbow dash turned off the lights, one of the pillows fell off of her bed. Starlight was not home, but she hid 5 pillows under her blanket. So it looks like she is sleeping their.