Chapter 51: Bag Problems

AN: Mohn, that chapter 50 specticular was really weird! And it's also now the longest chapter in the story! (mostly due to that overly long recap). Tim's forehead looks overly large and he looks really weird and unattractive because of it. By the way, now you can finally see how that thing with Jelly turns out! STAY TRUMAN!

Chapter Fiftey Recap!: IT'S THE CHAPTER 50 SPECTACULAR, ENTIRE STORY RECAP, i half such a Gerard Way with words, introsucction to our cast, THE DEATH TOLL, what's coming up, gracias especial, and Tim still sucks.

Chaptre beggin!

"Oh no! We're all going to die!" Flatiron edged.

"Pew pew!" Nebby cried.

"Wait!" exclaimed Navi. "Good thing there just happens to be a giant hole in this wall! RUN!"

Qnd then they runned out of the whole and Polly was likr "Get the f*ck back here!" and she started throwing knives.

Day keeped runninging until this van drove up. It had skulls spray painted onto it to look cool. The person inside opened up the door and he was...Guzma!

"Ya'll need help?" Guzzlord axed.

"HELP A SIGHCO MERDERER IS TRIIN 2 KEEL US!" Kink shamed.

"Quick, get in! Ya boi Guzma will save the day!" and then everyone jumped in Guzaarish's vamanos and drove off.

"Nebby, GET IN THE F*CKING BAG!" everyone heard behind them. Navi opened up the back window to see what was happening, and Lolicon was driving a car toward them! "Let's see what else I have in this bag!" said Lillie and she pulled out a rocket launcher! "Get back here or you'll be blasted to bits!"

"Oh shit," said Gelation, spitting out Caprisun.

"Pewdiepie," said Nebraska.

Then she shot the rocket and blew off the top of the van! "Hey!" yelled Gizmo. "This van was f*ckin expensive!"

"Wate we must faster!" Lark yarded. "Wii need 2 get rid of da xtra wait!" And so Lynk threw Giza out of the van so they could faster. But Lillington was still chasing them! Then they went on an EPIC CHACE there was EXPLOSIONS and DEATHS! Lnk crashed into Professor Burnett and killed her, meaning that Kukui is finally single!

"COME BACK HERE NEBBY SAID LILLIE" said Hillbilly, and then she started pulling Grenada's out of her bag and blowing up houses and then she took off her hat and it turned out it was razor sharp and then she threw it and it chopped off Sophocles' head.

"STINKIN JEW!" Link yelled at Lillie because he's anti-Semitic.

AND THE CHASE EPICLY CONTINUED AND THERE WERE EXPLOSIONS AND DEATHS AND HALF OF ALOLA EXPLODED and Willy took out more weapons from her bag and it was so scary you guys like imagine if Satan was in a heavy metal band and he had a flaming guitar that was covered and bombs and knives and swords and fire and it was killing peeps and dead bodies were everywhere AND THE BAND WAS PLAYING NICKLEBACK that's how scary it was.

"i no eggzactly watt 2 dew 2 stop Lilligant!" Rink excraimed. "Ill shoot Navigation at her!"

"WHAT?!" Naveen yelud. And then Link picked up Navy and put her in his slingshot! "Wait, what are you doing?! Don't-"

And then Link shot Navi off butt he missed and shot her off a cliff and she died. But then LilyEmme's car hit a rock anyway and the car exploded and it crashed into the car Link was driving and they both EXPLODED but no one died except for Navi.

But then Little jumped out of her car and went up to Nebuchadnezzar! "I've got you right where I want you, Nebby!"

"Pew pew," said Nebby all cute and rebelliously.

But Lillie was really pissed now. Nebby escaped from the bag one to many times, and she would make them pay.

Her left eye started glowing as she said, "You're gonna have a bag time," and she started shooting hundreds of bags out of her hand.

"Pew pew," Nebby screamed in terror.

"Lillie, stop!" cried Gideon. "What ever happened to the friendly you I used to know? You need to rethink what you're doing!"

"Yeah right, I'm totes evil now! I have all of Alola after my control, and I'll put EVERYONE in my bag!"

But as Lillie was distracted by Gladion, Nebby new this was his chance. The tables were finally turned, as he grabbed a bag and started stuffing Lillie into it.

"NEBBY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she screamed. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GO IN THE BAG, NOT ME!"

But Nebby would not stop.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!11111111" she screamed. Nebby kept pushing her further into the bag until he heard a snap and blood started flowing out the top; Lillie was no more.

"Pew pew, mothaf*cka."

"We're...free!" said Glaucoma in shock. "WE'RE FREE!"

A large crowd suddenly appeared and started cheering.

"Nebby, you did it!" yelled Hau. "That bitch is finally dead!"

Selene walked up too, finally smiling. "Lillie had me under mind control so that I couldn't feel emotions, but now that she's dead I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"I'm so happy!" Gladion said edgily and then went to Hot Topic for celebration.

"I did it!" Link said like in that one game, even though it was all because of Nebby that she was defeated, you just sat back and hid behind Edgelord, you little shit.

EPILODGE:

Navi happened to land in a revive so she could come back for the next chapter.

Lusamine got married to Nihelgo and had a lot of tentacle sex, best ship 10/10.

Gladion became the president of the Aether Foundation and he renamed it the Hot Topic Foundation.

Lillie is dead.

Hau finally snapped and killed a man. He lives in an insane asylum to this very day.

Professor Kukui got together with Sycamore and they're now the hottest couple to ever exist ever. Their mere presence causes immediate orgasm because they're so sexy.

Link is still an asshole.

Nebby learned English and started an organization to destroy all bags.

Selene's new emotions caused her to go insane and she went on a murder spree before being gunned down by the cops.

Guzma is still a weird punk dude.

That golfer chick from the Elite Four had a heart attack and died.

And Link is still anti-Semitic. THE END~

AN: Well, that was weird. Almost as weird as Tim's ugly face. By the way, happy Pokémon day! Although that was yesterday BUT CLOSET ENOUGH! Anyway, I'm taking the SAT tomorrow, so I'll be studying for it soon. Also, this fanfic received some fanart! I'M SO HAPPY! Thank you for making it, cutielinkle, and everyone check out their DeviantArt account to see the art! stya typed for next chapter for a NEW VILLIAN that will probably die before the end of the chapter. It seems like every villain either joins Tingle's team or dies by the end of the chapter. Anyway, see you necks tim guys!