When He Uses Pick Up Lines

(That picture above. I...I don't know how I found it XD but my gosh. I died laughing just. I can't breathe. Why?! XD)
Saitama
You gave a small eye roll as you placed a shopping basket back in the stack of others, you and Saitama were at the supermarket to pick up some ingredients for Genos, you were going to do the same for your apartment but Saitama told you no. You gave widened eyes seeing a the store crowded with coupon shoppers. "You might be asked to leave soon. You're making all the other women here look bad." You blushed and hit is arm playfully, he smirked then grabbed your hand and pulled you down the aisles. "That was a good one." You pecked Saitama's cheek as he gave a side glance with a smirk, gripping your hand more. "Thanks. I got a book of them."
Genos
"Well that's my pick up line." You gave a small laugh to Saitama as you were in the kitchen. Saitama and Genos were at your apartment today just to drop by. "You have any Genos?" You looked over at Genos, whom was sitting at the counter next to Saitama in front of you. "A pick up line? Well." You gave widened eyes when Genos cupped your cheek, your eyes staring into his. "I just want you to know, I think you have beautiful eyes. But I know they're no match for that beautiful soul you have." You gave parted lips and pulled back blushing more, when you glanced up, you seem Saitama giving parted lips towards Genos before he placed a hand on his shoulder. "W-where did you get that?!" "Was that too good of a pick up line, Master?"
Mumen Rider
You smiled and answered the phone, you were currently in the shower at the time but you were now wrapped in a towel, as Mumen talked you tried to grab a shirt from the dresser without your towel slipping off. "Hold on." "Sorry I can't hold. I've, uh, already fallen for you." You blushed and looked at the phone, then placed it back to your ear to hear him chuckling, making you give a small giggle, heading back towards the bathroom. "That was cute." "Well I have many more."
Zombieman
Zombieman waited on the doorway of your room as you were in the bathroom fixing up your hair, he gave crossed arms and a light sigh through his nose when you groan. "What is it?" "My hair isn't perfect. Eh. No one is s-." "Whoever said no one is perfect hasn't seen you before you." You blushed with parted lips, you then gave a small giggle and a smile, going over to him and kissing his cheek as you held his arm when he made a gesture to head towards the door, making him give a small smirk with a side glance. "Aww. I love you so much." After you kissed his cheek once more, he removed himself from you and pecked your head. "Love you just as much too."
Metal Bat
You gave a small yawn as you gotten out of bed, you were wearing one of Metal Bat's shirt with only your undergarments underneath. And as soon as you stepped out of bed with a small stretch, you picked up the arm clock then sat it back down with a small groan. "Damn, if sexy was crime I'm sure you'd sure be charge guilty." You gave parted lips with light pink cheeks just before you turned to see Metal Bat smirking at you with an eyebrow raise. He chuckled as you gave an eye roll and wiped underneath your eyes. "Shut up. I just woke up." "Mhm." You hit his chest playfully when he gave you a peck on the cheek before you pushed past him. "No kiss back?"
Blue Fire
You were sitting on the couch when Blue Fire cane into the apartment, but before you could greet him, he was giving you a confused look with narrowed eyes and came over to you, placing a hand on your forehead. "What?" "Do you have a fever?" "No. I don't thi-." "Hm? You look hot to me." You blushed as he removed his hand from your forehead, making a gesture to head back towards the door to shut it. "You can take what I said however you want." You blushed with a small giggle as he gave an eye roll and a head shake coming back over to you. "Did you mean it as a pick up line or for real?" "Whatever you like."
Stinger
You made small talk with Stinger as the two of you headed up the steps of your home, you were holding his hand until he missed the step, making him fall and land on the ground as you gasp. "Stinger?!" He gave a small chuckle and looked around as you started at him in confusion. "Huh? That's strange." "What?" "Was that an earthquake? Or did you just rock my world?" You blushed with a small eye roll and a laugh, he then chuckled and stood back up, kissing your cheek and taking your hand again. "I love you so much." "I love you too."
Sweet Mask
"(Y/n). Are you ready to go?" "Yeah just let me get my shoes and socks on." Amai gave a small nod as you sat on the edge of his bed, you and him were going to walk each other so he could go attend a photo shoot and so you could go take photos of Metal Knight in action. You gave a confused look when Sweet Mask bend down in front of you and lifted up your foot. "Let me tie your shoes. I don't need you falling for someone else." You gave a small smile with a glance to the side as Amai smirked, he then pecked your lips before taking your hand and walking you towards the door. "Maybe I should add your pick up line in an article?" "That's only meant for you. Not anyone else. They can fall for you, not the other way around."
Sonic
You were in your room listening to music as you folded up your laundry, you gave a small sigh with a throat clear. "Lonely without him." "Well I'm here. What's your other two wishes." You gave light pink cheeks with widened eyes when you glanced back to see Sonic leaning against the doorway with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his a blade handle over his shoulder, and when you turned and faced his with a smirk he looked down. "Hm? Two more wishes huh? Can I hear you say another pun?" Sonic gave an eye roll with a smirk and walked into the kitchen as you giggled and followed him. "But you asked."
Flashy Flash
You waited for Flashy, you haven't seen him all day and it was late, the two of you were going to go to your apartment, but as you waited outside, you glanced up just to see him walking towards you with a small smile out of the Association.  "You look beautiful today. Just like every other day." You blushed with a small smile as he took your hand, kissing it, making you blush more as he stared at you, connecting his lips with yours. "Love you." "I love you too." He smirked before pulling you along down the walkway.
Garou
"Garou, stop." You and Garou were at your shop, as you folded up capes or stitched then to make them better, he kept unfolding them and seeing if they'd look good on him. He smirked at himself in the mirror then picked up a cape as you stared at him with a sigh. "Garou just go back to place. I got like. A list of things to do." Garou grunted then placed the cape back into the pile when he hopped off the counter. "You're on the list of things I wanna do." You blushed with a smirk when you glanced up at him with playful, narrowed eyes as he smirked and kissed you cheek, then your hand as you pulled back with an eye roll, but just before he could speak, you looked up to see a costumer standing awkwardly, making you push Garou to where he walked to the store towards your Dad's office. "Can I help you sir?"

(Sorry for slow updates! More to come soon hoped you enjoyed this.)