Special Scenario: When You Accept His Kinky Idea

Saitama
You tilted your head to the side as the nozzle of the whipped cream can dragged down your neck. You shivered to the coldness of the cream, but then started to smile flustered when feeling Saitama's arms wrap around you. While Genos was out, Saitama finally convinced you to try out his kink idea when a can, out of four, nearly fell from the cabinet and land on your foot. Saitama was sitting behind you on his mattress, the both of you still had undergarments on though. You gave a shaky breath when Saitama kissed the back of your shoulder when his hands traveled to your cupped-by-bra breast. "Ngh~," You softly moaned when Saitama licked down your neck to where the trail ended. He then began to French-kiss back up before roughly pulling you down. Once he crawled above you, the nozzle of the can dragged down from your breast crease and to the hem of your underwear. Saitama saw your blushing face and smirked with heated cheeks of his own. "You melting like a sundae yet?" You blushed, faintly laughed, and slowly nodded when resting your hands above your head. "I had to. This is needed for a pun."
Genos
"I'm sorry Genos," You whispered while faintly laughing. "This is hard to keep a straight face to." You kept grinning and faintly snickering as you were lying on your back in bed, underneath the bed sheet for you were bare, and you had a black cloth tied around your head, which covered your eyes. Out of random, you accepted Genos's request on his kinky idea from the other day. Before another make out led into a steady, romantic, love make, you stopped it for this. Genos faintly smiled with blushing cheeks as well when you shivered and softly gasped to the cool air on the room when feeling the bottom of the blanket being lifted up. "G-Genos," You whispered. As you stared into darkness, you felt the end edge of bed being dented, and it that dent traveled upwards. Genos was underneath the sheet and holding onto your thighs when you started to squirm. "Not seeing my every move might be difficult to get used to," Genos whispered. "But it is rather exciting you if I may add." You blushed towards the ceiling and tilted your head to side as you kept trying to peek from the blind fold when you gasped, which made Genos smirk.
Mumen Rider
Your eyes stared into Mumen's as he hovered above you. The two of you were bare from clothing and underneath the sheets of the bed you lied in. The day was slow, yet stressful. Mumen wanted to take that stress from you, so he began to make loving moves on you until it led into this moment. Mumen was catching his breath slightly as you were doing the same for pleasure took over the bodies of each of you. "Make me go again," You whispered. Mumen blushed, but smiled into a smirk for he knew you were finally accepting his kinky idea. He hesitated, but then lowered himself to your ear when you scratched at the ends of his hair. "Beg me," he whispered. "Beg me to make you go again, but if you do just know that I won't control myself. It's going to feel to good for you to want me to stop," Mumen whispered. You softly moaned and clenched your thighs around his waist as your cheeks heated with blush. Mumen's hands held your waist gently as he kept himself up on his knees. You smiled and kissed his lips when he looked back at you with flustered cheeks. "You're so bad," You faintly laughed. Mumen grinned, then pressed his lips to your jawline. "You make me what do bad things to you."
Zombieman
You tilted your head back and moaned softly while clenching the sheets of your bed. Zombieman was hovering above you and kissing and gently sucking at your neck. When he pulled back, a trail of drool was being stretched, making him smirk. "That's seven," he mumbled. You gave into the kinky idea of Zombieman covering your body in love marks. So far you had three on your neck, two between your breast crease, and two leading down to your stomach. "Mhm~. How many more to go?" You asked softly. Zombieman kept your wrist pinned down, before he lifted both of your thighs and placed them around his bare waist. "I still have to continue my trail," he whispered. After he licked his lips, Zombieman tugged down the hem of your underwear, which was your only article of clothing, and began to kiss at your v-line. You tilted your head and squirmed your hips with a gasp to the pitch, but Zombieman continued to make another love mark.
Metal Bat
A soft moan slipped from your lips when Metal Bat continued to kiss at your neck with soft bites. He held you closer to him and started to trail his hands from your bare shoulders and to your hands. Metal Bat joined you for a shower after he got back from dropping his little sister off at home. You were mostly doing chores today, so you didn't mind of course. Once his fingers locked with yours, MB pressed your palms against the tile wall and continued to roughly kiss at your sweet spot. "MB, no. I know what. Ah~. You're thinking," you breathed. A smirk formed on his face when placing his lips to your ear as the warm water sprayed down on him only. "I'll be gentle. I promise I won't make us slip," he faintly laughed. Instead of giving an eye roll, you deeply sighed with blushing cheeks. After he turned you around and held your hands above your head, MB lowered his kissing from your neck and to your breast crease. "If you want rougher then we'll go to the bed," he whispered. You tilted your head up and faintly moaned towards the water lightly speckling your upper body.
Blue Fire
"It's too hot in here," you sighed. Blue Fire puffed air through his nose and rolled off of you. You then sat up and threw the cover to the ground while groaning. "It won't be fixed until tomorrow night," Blue Fire mumbled. The AC throughout the entire apartment shut off due to a mildly substance hidden in the main conductor. It was late, around ten, but it was still hot as if the complex was in the sun's rays. Blue Fire got up from the bed and went straight to the window of the room, lifting it up roughly. You scooted towards the edge of the bed for you were in your underwear and bra while he was only in boxers. "Blue Fire, no. I said not with the window open," you said. Blue Fire made his way back to you, and he pinned your wrist against the bed with his hips pushing your thighs apart. The air felt cool and Blue Fire's warm body created a perfect temperature for you, which made you give in to his rough kissing without thinking. "If we. Mhm~. Do this. T-then~. The whole city will k-know we're~." "Let them," he whispered in your ear roughly.
Stinger
"Ow! You know what." Stinger stood up from the couch and hopped over it, then scooped you up and placed you on the counter top in the kitchen, which you tried running do. Today was a calm and relaxing day, meaning it was just you and Stinger bonding by cuddling or cleaning even. As he sat on the couch flipping through channels, you rolled up a magazine you got in the mail, which you went to go check, and smacked him with it when walking by. "Stinger!" You yelled in a laugh. Stinger began to kiss and playfully bite at your neck, causing you to rub your hands to the back of his neck and into his spiky hair. When you moaned, which he didn't expect you doing, Stinger then eased himself and placed his hands onto the waistband on your shorts. "Right here, right now," he whispered in your ear. You blushed deeply and faintly swallowed, but smiled when you started to tug his shirt up. Stinger grinned, then kissed your lips deeply, then you're forehead. "I love you. Thank you," he whispered again. After your shorts dropped the ground, Stinger started to kiss your neck again as your palms held yourself up on the counter. "I love you too. You're cleaning the mess," you mumbled.
Sweet Mask
"Amai, no. Someone will see us," You said. "I have tinted windows. No need to panic about that," Amai whispered with his lips pressed to your neck. While on the way back to his apartment after a photo shoot with you, Amai kept complimenting you non-stop. You, of course, were getting very flattered. Do flattered you began to tease him by rubbing your hand up his thigh to make him stop. Once that was done, Amai pulled over into an empty parking in front of a restaurant and made you get in the back with him. At first, it was going to be only a make out, but it went further when he started to tug at your blouse. Amai held you on his waist by holding your thighs around his side. As your fingers tugged at the ends of his blue hair, you tilted your head back and accepted his deep and sloppy kissing. A smirk then formed on Amai's face as his hands traveled to the button of your jeans when seeing you accept his request.
Sonic
"Is that too tight?" You asked. Sonic shook his head and turned towards you with a grin. "Perfect," he whispered. After kissing your forehead, his lips pressed against yours and he began to take steps back with you. "Sonic, this is odd," you mumbled. You finally gave into Sonic's kinky idea when he put you in the mood with his kisses. "Thought you love odd?" Sonic whispered. You were backed against the door of the bedroom, your arms around Sonic's neck. You blushed, then watched Sonic drop to his knees and place his teeth on the hem of your underwear. You said nothing once they dropped, he then looked up at you with a grin. "Not using my hands is going to be fun," Sonic whispered. You tilted your head to the side and blushed deeply with parted lips as he raised back up and pressed his lips to your ear. "Next time, I want you tie me to the bed," he mumbled. You moaned to his kisses and began to to rubbed your hands up bare chest. "We'll see how this goes first."
Flashy Flash
You deeply sighed while watching Flash adjust a tall and wide mirror on the wall beside the left side of the bed. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this," You mumbled. Flash looked at you with a slight smirk, then went back to adjusting the mirror. "Just once," he whispered. "If you don't like it, we won't do it again." You didn't know when you agreed to this idea, but tonight his kinky fantasy was going to happen. Once it was put in place, Flash had no hesitation to start love making with you. With that being said, Flash's hips rocked between your thighs as you tugged at his hair and faintly moaned. His lips went from your breast crease and to your neck, which he began to roughly kiss at. As you moaned, you peeked over at the mirror and blushed deeply at the third-person-view of you and Flash having sex. Another moan slipped from your lips as your eyes focused on the view of his thrusting. The sight caused you to claw at his back and arch yours, and made Flash tilt his chin up. You smiled, blushed, and panted to his satisfied expression of his release, which you rarely saw. "Such a great idea," you whispered.
Garou
"Real quick? Huh, what do you say? We can go into the storage room, or I can drop down behind the counter?" Garou asked with a grin. You were at work, like the last time he tried talk you into his kinky idea. It was near closing time and late, but there were a few costumers still picking out clothing material. After glancing to the side with hesitation, Garou grabbed your hand and tugged you from behind the counter and into the room behind you. That room was the size of a broom closet, for it was one, but Garou still pinned your wrist against the wall and began to roughly kiss at your neck. Like that, and with no denying, Garou had one hand softly over your mouth while the other gripped half of your rear. You tilted your head back and faintly moaned towards the ceiling you couldn't see as his tongue dragged up your v-line. Only your pants and underwear were off and so was Garou's shirt, for you were clawing at his shoulders and tugging his hair. Unlike you, Garou smirked to hearing a costumer call for a manager, but he continued to sink lower on his knees.