Random Scenario: When You Get Him A Plushy

(The tables have turned!! And I don't know why I'm in a randomness mood XD. And that picture is so true to my friends.)
Saitama
"Saitama! I got pizza!" After the third knock on the door, you figured he was asleep, which he was when Genos opened up the door for you. "My apologies (Y-." You smiled as Genos gave slight widened eyes to the plushy in your hands, you then walked by him only see stand over Saitama, whom was snoring. "Saitama. Wake up." Saitama groaned, he peeked open his eye just for a giant slice of pizza to drop on his face. You sat on the end of his stomach with a smirk, picking up the plushy pillow as he yawned and stretched. "What's with the pizza slice?" "It's a pillow plushy I bought for you jerk. You're welcome." Saitama took the pillow and laid his head on it, then pulled you off of him to where he was spooning you. "You couldn't have gotten a scented one?" You gave a eye roll, kissing his bare shoulder as you tried to free yourself. "No. Why you want pizza now?" "That does sound good. Oh and thanks. Now go back to sleep."

Genos After Genos opened up the door to Saitama's apartment, he placed a bunny plushy on the counter, causing Saitama to give him a confused look when looking up at it

Genos
After Genos opened up the door to Saitama's apartment, he placed a bunny plushy on the counter, causing Saitama to give him a confused look when looking up at it. "What's with the toy Genos?" "(Y/n) bought it for me Master." You did, you and Genos were both walking the supermarket before you had to go to work. Saitama picked it up as Genos placed groceries in the fridge. "Where's it's mouth? But didn't seem like you anyways." Genos gave a shoulder shrug, then picked it up and made the bunny face him. "It's rude not to accept a gift from your significant other. Plus her expression when she gave it to me was one I'll probably never receive in public again." Genos kissed the bunny then placed it on the counter, next to his cooking utensils as Saitama stared blankly at him, then gave a shoulder shrug. "If you say so Genos...Are you gonna name it?" "(Y/n) wanted to pick the name Master."

Mumen Rider Rider suspected coming back to your apartment only to see you asleep since it was so late

Mumen Rider
Rider suspected coming back to your apartment only to see you asleep since it was so late. But instead, he smiled seeing you laying in bed, holding to cloud plush pillows next to you. "I see you did some shopping after work?" You smiled with your tired eyes and rolled off your side and onto your back. "These are for you actually." You seen Mumen's lips slightly part he smiled. "You didn't have to (Y/-." "Well since you got me a pillow. I thought I could get you one as well, but I didn't know which to get since you like storms and cloudy days." Mumen smirked, taking off his helmet and shades only to place them on the end table before crawling over you. He placed both arms underneath you, causing you to blush. "I like them both. Thank you." When he kissed your cheek, you gave a small laugh, about to speak before he laid his head in the crease of your neck. "But I like using you as my pillow." "I love you. But too bad. Those are your pillows."