chapter1

Alex was in his room when he heard his mum leave the house. He called and nobody answered so he assumed everyone was out.

He went into his younger brother, Tim's room because he knew that he wore pull ups at knight and wanted to try one on while everyone was out. Alex was 14 and his brother 12. He was about the same size as his brother and so knew the pull ups would fit.

As Alex entered his brothers room, he felt the urge to poo. He had always been interested in using a diaper for this and he thought that a pull-up would be just as good. As he entered his brothers room, he was looking for the pull-ups. He saw them on one of Tim's shelves and took one.

He lay on the floor and removed his own trousers and pants. He was now lying on the ground in just a T-shirt. He put the pull-up on like pants and stood up. He was now desperate for the toilet and began to wet himself, stood in his brothers room. He felt it warm against his skin and felt happy. He was soon soiling himself and he went into the kitchen to make himself some warm milk. He took the milk to his room and laid on his bed and drank it, wetting and soiling himself and feeling completely happy.

He lay there for almost half an hour in comfortable bliss. He suddenly heard the door open and his mums voice talking to his dad and brother. He leaped out of bed and grabbed a pair of new trousers and put them on. Only then did he realise the smell. He stank and there was no way his parents wouldn't notice.

"Alex," they called "it's time to eat." Alex shouted that he was coming and began pulling my trousers down to take the pull-up off when he heared Tim coming up the stairs, he ran to his door with his trousers at his ankles and slammed it shut. Just then, Tim reached the top of the stairs and walked to Alexes bedroom. He knocked on the door and Alex told him not to come in. He came in anyway.

He stood at alexes door looking at him in horror before quickly asking what was going on. Alex lied that he had been wetting the bed recently and thought it best he wore them, but mum and dad didn't need to know. Tim didn't buy it, saying there would have been sheets in the wash and there weren't. He then turned and ran downstairs and Alex could hear him telling his parents about what happened. His heart sank and he began to cry. When his parents came up to see him for themselves they saw Alex lying on the ground, crying in just a pull-up an T-shirt. They said, we'll talk about this tomorrow after school. But for now just get yourself into normal pants and pyjamas. Alex did as he was told and went straight to bed after supper out of embarrassment.

Alex woke up in the morning to wet sheets, something he hadn't done in at least two years because like his brother, he used to wet the bed. He quickly stripped his bed and put it in the wash, but as he was doing so, his parents saw him and he told them that he had wet the bed.

Once at school, Alex walked straight to his friends. They talked until it was time for class. The first half of the day went well as he had good subjects. At lunch however, he was with George, his best friend when he suddenly needed the toilet slot. George said something funny and Alex began to wet himself, he didn't notice until it had seeped through his trousers. He looked down and saw it and ran straight to the toilet. George shouted after him, but he didn't answer.

He was now in a small toilet cubicle and needed to change his pants and trousers. He got out his phone and called his mum, asking her to bring him some trousers and pants to school. George walked into the toilets while he was talking to his mum and so knew he was there. When he finished on the phone he asked "so what was that about then?" Alex told him it was personal. George said he could tell him, he wouldn't judge him. They had been friends since they were born three days apart. And knew almost everything about eachother.

Alex's mum called him to say she was there about ten minutes later. That was when Alex decided to tell George. All he did was come out of the cubicle and his accident was obvious. George looked shocked for a moment before acting like it was no big deal. They both then ran to the school reception and saw Alex's mum there. She had a bag and gave it to them before leaving. Alex took it back to the toilets but this time went into the disabled cubicle for more room. He opened his bag to find a pair of trousers like he had asked but instead of pants, his mum had packed a proper diaper with tabs along with a note reading 'just in case you have another acvident'. He was shocked but kind of excited to be wearing a proper diaper. The main problem was he had no idea how to put it on. He said to George, who was stood outside the cubicle, "my mum packed me a diaper instead of a pair of pants." to which he responded that I should just put that on then. I then told him that I had no idea of how to put one on to which he responded that he could help if I needed it, he'd put one on his young cousins a few times before.

I said that it would be great if he were to help and opened the door to him. He walked in and saw me in just a pair if wet pants and holding a diaper. He took the diaper from me and told me to lie down as I told him I also had some power and cream he needed to spread. I had never been babied before and was excited. He began to pull my wet pants down to reveal my private parts. He had seen me naked before but not for a long time. Looked at my naked body in surprise before calming and getting a wetwipe from the bag and wiping the wee from me. He lifted up my private parts and even cleaned under there. I felt slightly embassased but I was also quite enjoying being diapered. He quickly applied the powder and cream before lifting my bum and sliding my diaper underneath and doing the tabs up. He pulled my new trousers up and helped me up he put the rubbish In the bin and washed his hands while I wriggled around in my new diaper and looked forward to using it later. The bulge was noticeable but I didn't care. I thanked George and he said it was fine. We quickly went to our next lessons and the day Continued as usual for the rest of school.