I'M A WHAT?!

(QUICK! DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER! READ THE ONE AFTER THIS ONE FIRST BECAUSE WATTPAD MESSED UP AND CHANGED IT SO THIS ONE WAS FIRST!!! OKAY BYE! HOPE YOU ENJOY)

(Those are your eyes when you get mad! It took me awhile to make that gif, so appreciate it!!! Jk go on and keep reading.)

"Your eyes, they're....." Wilford trailed off "they look like a demons." dark finished. I got up and looked in the bathroom mirror. In my reflection I saw two black and red eyes stare back. Odd. I blinked a couple of times and my eyes soon turned back to normal. That was weird. I looked back to see the two on the bed studying me. "Does that happen often?" Wilford asked a little concerned. "I've never really been angry before." I said and shrugged "well at least not as angry as I am at them." I said. I couldn't even say "the twins" without wanting to stab something. Dark then got up. "Hey Wilford, I need your help with something." he said as he pulled Wilford out of the room. The (f/c) door shut behind him quickly, that was odd. I soon heard my stomach grumbling loudly, but I didn't want to face jack or mark like this.

(OML SWITCHING PERSPECTIVE!!!)

(dark's POV)

I dragged Wilford out of the room quickly. Wilford's face was creased with worry and I knew he was fretting about (y/n). "I am going to teleport mark and jack into the reading nook and we are going to have a talk about our little (y/n)." I stated. Wilford nodded and headed out to the library. I personally didn't know the entrance to it but I could teleport so I didn't need to. I also contacted anti too so he would be there as well. I set off down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to find mark. "Hey dark, did you check on her?" he asked, with the same worried expression Wilford held. "Yeah we need to talk about little miss (y/n)..." I said. I grabbed his arm and teleported him to the nook. Anti, jack, and Wilford were sitting in the three pink chairs. I let go of mark and anti stood up so we could both explain our theories. Mark sat in the now vacant arm chair and got comfortable while anti stood next to me. "So we are here to talk about our new partner,
(y/n)." I introduced, starting to pace, as it was a habit of mine in critical thinking. "As you have probably noticed by now, she is a bit strange..... And not just her behavior." I inquired. Anti butted in "yeah like how her aura is odd. Her aura is the very rare color of gray." jack raised his hand. I sighed "you're not in first grade jack, ask your question." "why is it rare to have a gray aura?" he asked, sounding clueless. "Because only people who have demon in them have a gray aura jack. Duh." anti teased a small bit. Wilford's expression  changed to one of realization. "So that explains the in-human strength when she lifted the twins.... And her eyes changing color when mad." Wilford confirmed. "Wait, since when did her eyes change color?" mark asked. "When Wilford and I went to check in on her she told us what happened when she got lost. I guess she got mad again from re-living the events and her eyes changed and she looked like she was struggling not to stab someone." I said. "I thought I saw it when she came down to the kitchen! I thought my mind was playing tricks!" jack exclaimed loudly. "So she has some demon in her? Like you guys?" mark gestured to anti, Wilford, and I. I nodded. "So don't treat her any differently then before. She is still the same person, we just figured out more about her." I stated matter-of-factly. "Yeah we don't want a re-run of mark and dark's first few weeks..." anti said. I thought back to the first few weeks with mark. He ignored me or shouted at me whenever I tried to talk. But that was back then. "We should take her to the two doctors so they can test if she is actually like us...." Wilford offered. "As long as you are with her, we all know you have a few deals with the two so they won't hurt (y/n)" I told Wilford. He nodded and me and anti teleported away with mark and jack. We got to the living room and heard crying upstairs. Ah shit. Now my chest hurts because my heart is hurting for (y/n). she was probably scared of talking to people like I was when I first left marks mind. I walked over to mark and jack "hey guys, I know why y/n is crying and I know how to fix it." I said. "Make her some food mark. Jack you go set up the tv and controllers for games in the living room. Ill go get (y/n) once you are done cooking mark" I ordered. Mark swiftly headed to the kitchen and jack hurried off to the living room to set up some games. I stood for a second, checking my phone. I was playing a game for a few minuets and then mark came out saying he was done with the food. Time to commence operation: cheer up a demon.

~(y/n POV)~

I hear another knock on my door. I quickly dried my tears. "C-come in!" I stuttered weakly. The door opened and dark stepped in the room. I was curled up in a ball on my bed. He walked over and picked me up. I didn't struggle or protest because he might drop me. He carried me down to the couch in the sitting room. He set me down on the couch and infront of me on the coffee table was a plate of (f/f). I looked around and saw that jack and mark were both sat next to me. The both bundled me up in some really fuzzy blankets and hugged me. "I was so worried!" mark raised his voice, but it was muffled by the fuzzy blankets. "We were so scared." jack added. I smiled as a few more tears fell down my cheeks. I was loved and appreciated here. I could relax. "But what about me threatening your brothers and-" jack cut me off "that'll teach em to mess with people!" he said. I nodded. "We have food and video games to play!" mark said setting up a game. I smiled and started eating. At least I wasn't mad anymore.

(Short chapter but is 2:20 am right now so I'm getting kinda tired lmao. I hope you like the demon idea! Have a good day/night!)