less or loss

I won

My chest heaved and I coughed, something dripped past my lips. I shakily lifted my bruised hand, and dabbed the liquid. I pulled my finger away to study the substance. It was a black liquid, slightly warm. I didn't know what this was, but I could guess it was my blood. I dropped my arm above my head, immediately regretting it, as both the scar, and the new wound coursed with pain. I gasped, then lifted my arm and rested it back down at my side. 

The wall swung open, and in rushed the host and light. Light set down a bag besides me, and the host bent down beside me and brushed the hair out of my face.

"The host reassures (y/n) that she will be fine. The host is very concerned by (y/n)'s appearance, and wishes she would pick fights with his brother when she is in better health." he said, sitting down.

Light removed several items from his bag, and placed them on the floor beside him quickly. He removed his jacket, and put it behind my head as a pillow. I managed a weak smile.

"I hope you didn't like this shirt," light muttered, as he ripped my shirt just below my fifth rib down.

He also removed my sleeves and some of my collar. Basicly only my cleavage was not exposed. I was in so much pain I didn't care, I just wanted it to be over. Every movement was agonizing. I was so caught up in the pain I didn't see host staring. The brighter brother grabbed some suplise and a book, I am guessing since he was a demon, he would try and heal me a demon-y way. The wall opened once more, and two more people filed in, dark and.... My dad?

They both rushed over, and sat next to host. Light began saying some words I couldn't understand. It was either my jumbled mind, or he was speaking in a different language. Bright orbs floated from his finger tips and flew to the wounds. I felt a cooling sensation, than an intense burning one. I sucked in air through clenched teeth. Host took my hand in his, and I squeezed his hand hard. I heard bones cracking, an I didn't know if it was my bones putting themselves back together, or me breaking the host's hand. Dark talked to my father filling him in on the situation. More burning sensations, and my breath got heavier. I coughed, and the same black liquid trailed down my lips. My hair was sweaty and sticky from blood and the effort it took not to pass out.

Soon light stopped chanting, and the orbs left. The burning sensation was gone, and I could relax. I let go of host's hand and everyone took a breath. I am so glad that was over.

"The host asks his dear brother light if he would kindly heal the bones in the host's hand," he spoke up. Dark and my dad laughed, and light healed hosts fingers. I guess the crunching was me breaking his hand.

I went to sit up, and coughed again. The liquid still coming up. I crossed my arms to prevent the little cloth I had left of my shirt from falling down. Light handed me the jacket I was using as a pillow, but I realized it was white. My blood was black. I would ruin his coat. I shook my head and handed it back to him.

"Why aren't you taking the jacket?" light asked confused.

"It's white, blood black." is all I could croak out before my voice gave out. The host teleported away, and arrived few seconds later with a black trench coat. He dropped it over my shoulders, and I put it on.

"Cell... Phone?" I asked, holding out my hand and gesturing to the men in the room. Dark handed me his and I opened the camera.

Staring into the screen, I saw my appearance was haunting. My skin a ghostly shade of gray, my eyes black as a starless sky. My lips dark, and bags rested promantly under my void eyes. Small points on my forehead indicated small horns. What the fuck is actually happening?

I handed the phone back to dark, then stood with ease. My father also stood, and enveloped me in a hug. He held me at arms length.

"You really kicked that boys ass." he said, smiling wide to show his sharp teeth. I smiled as well, then my dad let go. "Don't hurt yourself again missy. You hear me? And I won't even mention your living conditions." he said, taking on a stern tone. I nodded. He kissed me on the forehead.

"Catch up with you later sweetheart, your father is in the middle of something." he said, disappearing as he teleported away. Now its time to meet the doctors again, to see what the hell is going on.

(I KNOW ITS A LITTLE SHORT, BUT I AM MAKING A LOT OF ART TO SUBMIT TO THE ART EVENT JACK IS DOING!!! WILL DO A LONGER ONE LATER OK TSCHÜSS)