|1|

(A/N: Lia, the main character in my other story, will make a small appearance in this story)
Perrie's P.O.V

"Pez wake up" Jesy says, walking into my room and practically tipping me off my bed.
"Jesminda!" I say.
She laughs and walks out. I pull out an outfit for our last rehearsal and quickly dress myself. We have to be ready to leave at 11, rehearsed by 2:30 and ready to perform at 3. We are doing a halftime show for arsenal V Newcastle at the Newcastle stadium. I put on light makeup and tie my hair back. I go downstairs and I am the last one down. I grab one of Jade's piece of toast.
"That's mine" she says.
I take a bite
"It's mine now" I say with my mouth full.
"Hurry up you two. The cab will be here in a minute" Leigh-Anne chimes. Surely enough the taxi pulls up. We all run out of the door, leaving it unlocked because Andre is there. Jesy gets into the front, as she is the only one who knows where the stadium is, and the rest of us pile into the backseats.

The taxi stops outside a large looking stadium and we pay the driver. We walk towards the door and I very little girl with a man about 23 I guess to be her dad points to us and runs over before he can stop her.
We all crouch down to her level.
"Hello" we say.
"Hi" she giggles.
"I like your music and you are very pretty" she says.
"And so are you. What is your name?" Jade says, tapping the little girls nose.
"Lily" the little girl replies.
"Who are you here with Lily?" I ask.
"That's my Dad" she says. She suddenly goes into a fit of coughing and gasping for air and loses her balance. Her dad runs over and gives her some sort of inhaler. Her breathing calms down. She doesn't even look dazed, as if she's used to it.
"It's her illness" her father explains.
Leigh-Anne pinches her cheeks, making her laugh and Jade lifts her up.
"Do you and your dad wanna come watch the game with us and then you can see the dancing?" Jesy offers. Lily's eyes light up. She nods and takes Jade carries her to the door that we are going through. They let's us in but try to stop Lily's father from coming in.
"He's with us" I say to the guard. He lets us through and we got up to a box full of cushioned seats. Lily's dad looks at the box with wide eyes.
We all sit down and kickoff starts. They kick and pass the ball to one another and 15 minutes into the game we have to leave for rehearsals.
We get up from our seats and manouvre our way through the crowd. We get to a room where all our dancers are.
"Claud!" I yell, waving my hand in the air frantically, like a crazy person. He sees us and runs over.
"You guys ready for the show?" He asks.
"Rehearsals, yes. Actually show, no."
"Come on then get rehearsing."

We have finished rehearsals and as I am talking to someone about the show, the rest of the group have gone. I walk around the for a bit until I bump into someone.
"Oh sorry I-" I look at him. He's gorgeous. And one of the Arsenal players.
"You're Perrie right?" He asks.
"Right. Erm... I'm a little lost" I say.
"Changing rooms for the show are that way. I saw some others walk in before" he says pointing.
"Thanks" I say and begin to walk off.
"I'm Alex by the way. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain."