|2|

Perrie's P.O.V
I walk to the changing rooms and get changed into a performance outfit.

VI walk to the changing rooms and get changed into a performance outfit

We walk onto the pitch and people cheer.
The music for salute starts and we get into our places. I have Claud and Jaron dancing next to me and we start dancing almost immediately. What i love about dancing to Salute is the rush I get. It seems to go quickly and we walk off the pitch. I see Alex looking at me and give him a smile. He smiles back and I practically​ melt.

After the match I rack up the courage to talk to him.
'Right Perrie, just casual ask him out for lunch' I think to myself.
I approach him and he turns around.
"Hey" he says.
"Hey can I ask you something?" I say.
"Yeah sure, go on" he says.
"Um.. I... Er.." I stutter.
Leigh-Anne sees us and runs over.
"What Perrie here is trying to ask you is, would you like to go for dinner sometime" She butts in.
"Sure!" He replies.
"And she thinks you're hot!" She says before darting off.
I feel my cheeks burn as I go a bright red colour.
"I'd love to go for dinner" he says. I give him a piece of paper with my number on it.
"Hit me up" I say and walk off.
Hit me up? Really?
I shake my head in embarrassment and join the others to get into our normal clothes.
"Where shall we go for food, girlies?" Jesy asks.
"MCDONALD'S!!!" Jade and I yell.
"Ok then, McDonald's it is" we thank everyone for letting us perform and take a picture with the team. I see one of them with their hand on Jesy's ass.
"You want me to walk you back?" She says to him.
"Walk me back where?" He asks, confused.
"Back to the friend zone you tried to escape from" she says. There is a loud
"Ooohhhh!" As the footballer goes red. I hear Alex laugh. He laugh is amazing.
Just like him.
Wait, what?