|3|

(A/N: BTW guys there will be an appearance from Lia in this story. If you don't know who she is, she is the main character in my story Old Friends. You should go check it
out😀)

Perrie's P.O.V
I get an into an outfit that I love and twist a section of my hair into a braid.

The good new is, Alex didn't think I was totally weird and did ask me out for lunch

The good new is, Alex didn't think I was totally weird and did ask me out for lunch. I grab my bag and keys and walk out of the door.
I get in my car and drive to a cafe in the middle of town. I sit at a booth inside and wait for Alex.
Just when I think he isn't coming, he finally makes an appearance.
He kisses my cheek and sits down. He apologizes for being late.
"My manager wanted to speak to me about next weeks game" he explains.
"Don't worry about it" I say.
We chat and get to know each other more and it is really enjoyable.

Suddenly, and most probably not by coincidence, Leigh-Anne walks in, her boyfriend Andre tagging along behind.
"Hey guys" she says shuffling in next to me.
"What are we talking about? Embarrassing stories? Perrie has loads. Like that one time when there were salads in boxes and Perrie asked how the salads got into the boxes because they were sealed." She rambles.
Alex chuckles.
"Yeah I hate to say it but that did happen" I say.
She carries on.
"Leigh" I hiss.
"What? Come on Pez you like him, he needs to know more about you" she says.
I sigh.
"Yes but he didn't need to know that I didn't know how salads got into closed boxes" I say.
Andre and Alex do this weird handshake thing and Andre attempts to pull Leigh-Anne away from us.
"We'll leave you two alone" he says and takes her out of the shop.
"Please excuse Leigh. She like to embarrass me" I say.
We carry on chatting for at least two hours until I check the time.
I stand up.
"Well, I loved spending time with you today but I really have to go" I say. Once again, he kisses my cheek and we part ways.

Over the next three months, Alex and I go on more dates until he finally asks me to be his girlfriend. I say yes (obviously) and we tell Jade Jesy and Leigh.
"YES! I SET YOU TWO UP! CHIEF MATCHMAKER BITCHES!!!"
Leigh-Anne screams, making us collapse into a fit of laughter.
I let him meet a friend of all of us, Lia, she hugs him in a friendly way, but I hear her whisper in his ear,
"I you hurt her like Zayn did, I will fucking strangle you" and Alex laughs nervously.
When she goes to talk to Jade, I hear Alex gulp. I laugh.
"She's only joking you know" I say.
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"Yes, although she did break her ex's girlfriend's nose" I say.
He looks at me with shock.
"Relax I'm kidding" I laugh.
Yeah, I'm really not joking.