The Genesis

Suddenly  I saw things falling apart, when I found myself in a strange land. I was confused as how I got there, before I then recalled what happened. 

 William Dork my roommate came home and began packing. He was to leave Transylvania for two days. He was going to visit his grand mother who was at the general hospital in Samonica, then he would go and visit his parents at his home town in Samonica.

After he told me all this, I then knew the real meaning of the word "loneliness."

William was a tall and a good looking guy,  who was from Samonica but brought up in Transylvania. William was 21 years of age.

 William left and then I was really lonely when Castrew strong apeard from nowhere.

        Castrew was my arch enemy. We never got it for the right foot and that made me hate him so much. Castrew's daughter was my lover or more so. I was the one that let her life's blood flow from her. 

As I stood closer to Castrew, his perfume glitched my throat and choked me up all because he was heavy on the perfume. Castrew's presence irritated me alot. I still wondered why he was with me. 

Castrew is the most powerful wizard on earth 🌍. He never joked with people alot.

Castrew seeing me now made a spell which to me sucked.

     "Mother earth, father Neptune.                Creators of Mars, make this little.                 boy  move to a painting. "

On hearing this words, I don't disappeard into thin air, then I saw myself in a strange land.  That was all I could remember. 

   I regained consciousness after I've been thinking about what happened.                             I began thinking of William my only friend whom I loved. 

      Back in this world, everything looked bleak, the sky was grey,  the houses were made of candy,  the floor of glass and the gates of honey. But still fly was not seen around.  My blood could not flow. I was just like a painted picture.

 As time went on, I began to regain consciousness. I began to feel my hands,  could breath well and could feel things around me.  That was 775years ago. I've been living in a paint and after so many centuries, I regained consciousness.                  I looked around my new world and I saw many things had changed.   

Outside the painting, things were now different and new to me. I saw people with different hairstyles and dressings walking in and out of the restaurant were I was hung.       I therefore went on a visit to the castle in the painting. It was made up of just 38 rooms. I checked each room to see if I could see any void asset in any of them. 

A thought came to me about Kobey. I began to miss her badly, and I wondered where on earth she was.  

   Inside the painting, my powers where were useless and lifeless. I even taught of food but how could I quench my taste for blood, my hunger for life's thrust?                                     I dreamt of having Kobey back again, under my arms. 

My mind was taking back. I was just the cause of my illment. I regretted ever having anything to do with her.  She never even told me she still had her life's blood in her.  My regrets started counting. I was not at rest till I  could find someone who could call me out of this world. 

    All hope was lost,  my taught of being alive again: Although I was a living dead, but being in the midst of people was much better than being like a picture.

Although some would say that I deserved what befell me, I still missed the real world, the real world were I got everything, the real world were I did as I wanted. At time's, I got heart ache. 

  The place were I was kept in the painting was quiet.  It was owned by a woman called Sandra. She owned one of the biggest and popular restaurant in Transylvania. Though she was not yet married, she moved around with children and was a very rich lady.                She never for once noticed the painting in the restaurant. 

One chilled night,  she came over to the restaurant and suddenly noticed the painting or I will say technically me. She came over and then touched it.

I was sitting near the stream in the painting that night,  without moving or touching anything. The stream was made of blue linen. From the outside, it looked real and from the inside it looked fake real fake.