Chapter 6: Alright

She stared for a second holding her baby bump. She furrowed her brows and then nodded to the hallway. Glenn got up looking at me with a nervous look as he walked out to Maggie. He closed the door behind him. I could hear them slightly, it was mostly Maggie yelling. I could tell Maggie hated me, but I didn't want her to hate Glenn. I felt sick to my stomach thinking about it. Glenn opened the door walking toward me putting his hand through his hair.

"She, uh... she wants to be separated..." Glenn mumbled.

"What, no!" I spat. " This can't be possible, you love her, my question is, why do you like me so much, I mean, all we did was 2 or 3 supply runs."

"So, I don't know, I just started falling for you, no explanation." He replied.

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter, I love you, Glenn Rhee." I chirped as I pulled him back onto the bed.

He pulled away from me to say, "I love you, Brooklyn Anderson." He then began kissing me more.

The night was quite relaxing, yet amazing, later on that night we decided to sleep. Since him and Maggie used to share a room, he said it was best to stay here now that things were hard between them. Lately, since the deaths by Negan, I haven't been able to sleep. Tonight was different, I slept too deep for the apocalypse. Being with Glenn was home.

When I woke up, Glenn was still asleep. I got up and headed over to my desk and began to draw Glenn and I. I heard a groan as I looked back, it was Glenn. He came over to me and kissed the back of my neck.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"I need to go get my stuff from Maggie's room. Will you come with me?" Glenn asked.

"Yeah, it's just next door. No biggie" I responded.

We walked over to Maggie's room and began to grab all of Glenn's stuff. Thank god Maggie wasn't there because she might have slapped me. I ended up packing all of his clothes that were in the closet and dresser. He mostly got the rest from the bathroom, nightstand, and desk. The day was going well, so far.

We brought all of his belongings back to my room. I got up from the bed and got into the shower. I had a short shower because I just couldn't relax knowing Aaron and Abe were dead. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked back to my room and got an outfit and walked back into the bathroom to get ready. I threw on an army green t-shirt, faded black jeans, and a pair of converse, because Tara found some more shoes for me on the supply run.

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and saw Glenn at my desk reading my journal. I looked at him for a second and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nosy much?" I questioned.

"I never knew your favorite kind of flavor was lemon." He smiled.

"Okay, enough reading for today, let's go downstairs and eat. Alright?" I said as I put on my glasses.

"Alright." Glenn nodded.

We walked down the stairs to see Rick and Maggie having a very serious discussion. They whispered and when they saw us, they stopped. Rick nodded for us to come.

"Rick, what are you doing here..." I asked.

"Oh, well, Maggie needed someone to talk to, and we're running out of food quickly." He replied.

"And?" Glenn glared.

"I need you 2 to go and find as much food as you can. I know I can trust you 2 to make sure that happens." He added.

"Okay, we will leave in an hour" I said biting into an apple.

He left the house with Maggie. I had guilt, I destroyed a family, she's pregnant, and I ruined her marriage. I teared up and then went up to the bathroom. I began to get sick to my stomach and kept throwing up. The first thing that ran through my mind destroyed me, I decided to ignore it and go with Glenn.

We packed up the RV with as much as possible. We filled it up with food, clothes, and guns, lots of guns. I packed my bag with anything important to me. I sat down in the passenger's seat and looked at the bracelet Tara gave me. We left soon after that, Glenn was driving while I was looking at the list of places, we have already went, we thought it would be best to go down south, mainly because we went North for hours, and there wasn't much more food.

We hit a place and went inside killing any walkers that came near us. There wasn't that much food or medicine left, but there was some. We found a 20 pack of bottled water, some different cans of fruit and vegetables, a bottle of ibuprofen, and a couple chocolate bars. We went to another store and only found some canned chili. We tried to find anything that could help, but we were only getting enough for a couple of people. We sat in the car for so long, I felt sick once again. I gagged.

"You alright?" Glenn wondered.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I responded.

I headed into the bathroom opening up my backpack to look for a box. I found it, it was the pink box I found in the store and hid from Glenn. Pregnancy tests. I took the test waiting to see if it would turn negative. All it had was a little dash which said I wasn't pregnant. I threw it on the floor, kicked it under the sink, and left the restroom. Glenn was still there but, this time he was parked.

"We're here, it just a gas station, but they might have something. Maybe some gas too." Glenn said.

"Oh great, let's go!" I added.

We got out and went to the front of the gas station, we tapped on the glass a few times to see if there was any walkers. Only one came, it was a man with tattered clothes and rotting flesh. Glenn opened the door as I plunged my knife through his head. We went through the store and found a number of things, food, water, clothes, even a couple of bottles of Tylenol. We went back into the RV to rest. We figured we could sleep here tonight, drive back tomorrow. The sun was going down, it was a gorgeous sight. I ran to my bag grabbed my camera and snapped a photo. Glenn looked over at me and smiled at me.

"I love you Brooklyn." Glenn chirped.

"I love you too." I replied.

"Well, I am going to wash up, it was a hard day." He added.

He went into the bathroom as I wrote in my journal. I wrote about all the food we found for the community, for my community. Glenn walked out of the bathroom with a confused look. He held something in his hand and I furrowed my brows. He held up what he was holding, it was the pregnancy test.

"You, you, you... you're pregnant?" He asked.

"No... it said it was negative, what are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Well, it shows the plus sign! So obviously you are!" Glenn shouted.

"Well, it showed negative earlier!"

"Wait, who's this baby's father?"

"Glenn, it could only be you..."

"Wow, that's crazy.."

Glenn looked up at me, "Alright. Let's do this, together..."  

Author's Note: I dont know how many more chapters I am planning to do, please let me know how you like the story, so I continue writing. On this paragraph I would love it if you were to leave real honest feedback. If you don't feel comftorable with putting it here, please message it to me. I know some people read all of my chapters of this story, so why not follow? It is quick, and it helps me become more known.