ERROR!Undyne X Reader -Nothing-

I have absolutely no idea how this will go.

You didn't know how or why you were there, you were just, THERE. One moment you fell asleep in your cold bed in your cold house, and the next minute you wake up in a cold empty void.

You looked up, down, and to your sides looking for something, but there was nothing. I mean it was a void after all. A dark void. There was no sound. No life. And no way of getting back to your world. In short, it sucked. And there was nothing you could do about it.

(A week later)

One week after you had been trapped in this void. Wow. Guess what? Guess where you were? Still stuck in this goddamn void. At this point you were just walking around aimlessly, trying to find a way out, but there was none. You were starting to give up hope on ever finding a way out of hear. Until...

"Hello?"

A female voice called out to you. You froze. "I didn't know anyone else was here!", you thought.

After gaining the courage, you turned around to see someone, or something you weren't expecting. You saw a humanoid figure standing behind you. She had light blue hair tied up in a ponytail and glowing white eyes. She wore black, red, and blue armor. Her skin was pitch black and she had sharp, pure white teeth. She also had red fins at the sides of her head that made her look fish-like. And lastly, something else that made this mysterious woman stand out, was these glitches. Glitches, bits of code, and the word ERROR were all over her body, making her look like a glitch herself.

"Who are you?", she said in a firm voice. She expected you to answer right away.

"I-i'm Y/N", you stammered, and you hoped she didn't see you as a threat. After she heard your nervous voice, her expression softened.

"Your a human right?", she asked. Your were about to make a sarcastic remark like "Yeah no, I'm a tree", but then you looked at her face, and it was littered with curiosity. "She must not be human if she doesn't know what one looks like", you pondered. "I mean, there really aren't any humans here to talk to in this void".

"Yeah I'm a human", you finally answered, with a hit of confidence. She nodded at your answer, and she seemed intrigued.

After a few moments of awkward silence, the woman spoke up.

"So did you... purposely come here? To this void?"

"Yeah I came here because I wanted to walk around in darkness and boredom for eternity", you said sarcastically but you quickly covered your mouth, not wanting to be rude. You expected an angry remark to come back at you, but instead, the woman chuckled. As she laughed, her voice glitched, and sounded disoriented. 

After she finished laughing she held out her hand to you. "Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Undyne."

(1 week timeskip because i love timeskips)

You and Undyne, your new friend (not like there was anyone else to be friends with) were walking around the void. Sooooo surprising. But over the past week, you two had gotten along well and became close friends. You talked and talked and talked. That was pretty much all you did. You had a lot of spare time on your hands because it seemed after coming to the void, all of your basic human needs had disappeared. For example you didn't get hungry, thirsty, or tired anymore.

You and Undyne had just finished talking about a random subject (your favorite things to talk about) when you saw Undyne staring at the floor. Or whatever was the ground (do voids have floors XD) and she was playing with her thumbs. She seemed like she had something on her mind.