Chapter 3

Gwen awoke to the annoying ping of her cellphone.  She sat up groggily and answered.
  "Hello?" She asked, trying to sound alive.
"Hey Gwen!" Carson Daly replied, "You ready for the blinds tomorrow?"
  Gwen was stunned. She hadn't realized that she was supposed to be on The Voice this season. She mentally kicked herself for forgetting. Gwen couldn't possibly do the show right now. Quite frankly, all she wanted to do was go to sleep forever. But she knew that she had signed a contract and it was to late to back out.
    "I can't wait!" Gwen replied, thinking about how much she just wanted to die in that moment.
"Come to Universal Studios at 7:45 to get your hair and makeup together. Then you will be in your chair by 8:15." Carson sounded very excited for tomorrow.
"Okay bye Car" was all she said.
  Gwen hung up the phone and laid back down. Her kids were coming home later, and she had to be brave for them. They were the only things keeping herself away from committing suicide. Gwen knew how hard the divorce was on them. Gwen decided to actually get up and make herself look presentable. She got up and looked in the mirror. What she saw was just awful. Her hair was crazy, her face was blotchy, and her eyes were bloodshot. But the most horrifying thing was her body. Gwen had lost a tremendous amount of weight, and her body had scars all over it. I'm going to need a LOT of make up to cover this up. She sighed and thought to herself.

HI amazing wonderful 17 readers! It is me, once again, for the second time today. This is longer and not as crappy as my previous chapter. Thank you for reading this and I have made  it to 300 exact words. Bye now.