Chapter 6

sweetcutemorgan  and @alwaysaninja thank you☺

When Gwen woke up in her hotel, she had a splitting headache. Gwen knew that she had gone to the bar and gotten crazily drunk. She looked at the time. Fuck she thought to herself. The time was 7:38 and she had to be at Universal Studios in 7 minutes. (She also didn't have a car and it was across town.) Perfect. Gwen hastily put on a long sleeved  top and some sweats, got her phone and ran out of her room. She was on her phone outside of the hotel trying to call an Uber, when a truck parked right next to her.
"Need a ride?"
Gwen looked up and saw it was Blake.
"Oh my god Blake, you just saved my ass." Gwen was so relieved.
"I have to be in wardrobe in 5 minutes and I didn't have a car and I have a splitting hea-" Gwen stopped herself when she realized she was going on about her life to someone she barely knew. She mumbled a quick sorry, and buckled her seatbelt.
"S'okay sunshine" He stayed mocking the humongous sun with sunglasses on her shirt.
"What?" She asked playfully, "It's a classic Cali shirt."
"Ookay then" he replied smirking.
When the arrived at the set, Gwen said a quick thank you and ran to her dressing room.

It was 8:13 and Gwen was finally ready. She made her way to the break room where all the coaches would be.  When Gwen entered, Adam sprung up to give her a hug. Gwen tensed at the sudden touch, she had grown to fear and hate when people touched her. If Adam noticed, he didn't say anything.
"Hey Gwenie" Adam said as he pulled away.
"Hey Adam, how are you?" Gwen laughed and sat down.
"Fine until the big log showed up" Adam was referring to Blake, who just happened to be taller than everyone in the room.

"Okay everyone. We will be filming in five. Why don't you get in your seats and get comfy." A cameraman said.
"Actually I wanted to tell y'all something first." Blake interrupted. He closed the door so only the judges could hear him.
"Shoot, sasquatch." Adam said grinning.
"Well, me and Miranda have decided to get a divorce because of- um well-" Blake was extremely nervous because this was the first time he had told anyone about them separating.  "Well, she decided I wasn't good enough so she cheated on me." Blake was quiet for a bit before continuing.
"And you know I just wanted to tell y'all this before the media got word of it and fucked it up."

The room fell silent as the judges were comprehending this.
Finally, Adam spoke up.
"Hey man, I'm sorry, but she was an asshole."
Blake laughed at the comment and listened to Pharrell tell him that he was sorry.

Gwen had kept silent the entire time. She mumbled a quick "sorry'' and zoned everything out until they got to the chairs. He's going through the exact same thing as me she thought.

It was 12:47 and Gwen, Blake, Adam, and Pharrell were half way through the auditions. Once the cameras stopped rolling, they were given a 60 minute break. Something about Gwen seemed off to Pharrell, so he tried to catch her eye.
" You alright?" Pharrell asked, when Gwen looked at him.
"Just great" Gwen replied.
This was her most common lie, the one that shielded people from knowing the actual truth about her. Inside, Gwen was going crazy, she needed something to get her mind off of Gavin.
" We have 60 minutes right?" She asked the runner and he nodded his head.
"Okay, well I'm just going to go to the um, b-bathroom." She said.

Gwen practically ran to her trailer. She searched everywhere, until she found a vase. This will have to work. she thought as she smashed it on the table. Surprisingly, it only broke into three pieces. Gwen took the sharper of the three and searched for a place where she could cut that wouldn't show on the camera. Gwen was wearing a long-sleeved red dress, so it wouldn't show blood. She rolled up her sleeve and pushed the glass deeper in her skin. All of her worries went away. She sighed and was putting the shard in her skin again, when a certain cowboy came waltzing in.

Hi guys, PLEASE if you think my stories is any good, vote or comment so I know that this isn't trash. Love you. Sorry I needed to change the amount of break time. Chapter 7 will be out soon