Problem...

Ari POV
"Lil Bro wake up" I hit Antonio with a pillow. He grabs the pillow and throws it back at me.
"Oh well.. you finns to be late to school."
He sits up and speaks
"And I care why?"I don't respond. He turns back over. I roll my eyes.

I decided to make him a smoothie because he ain't waking up no time soon. Luckily he picked out his clothes last night. I know what will wake him up.

I walk up to his room with a bucket of COLD ICE water.
I put the bucket on the ground and walk over to the window. I open the blinds up. He just lays there.

Oh well... here we go.

I throw the ice water on him he screams. He jumps out of the bed, so I run. He grabs my hair. He looks so funny when he's mad And wet. His abs are showing too.

That's nice, I kiss his cheek.
"You better get ready, school starts at 8:35 and it's 7:55 and school is 15 minutes away. I would get ready if I were you." I skipped away. He rolls his eyes and goes back to his room. I giggled.

Toni walks through the kitchen and grabs his smoothie. I speak
"You're welcome" he rolls his eyes.

He grabs a smaller cup and pours some of his drink in it. He sets the original cup down. Then he walks over to and smiles. After that he pours the smoothie on me. He smirks then giggles and talks
"You're welcome."

He turns on his heals and grabs the other cup. Then walks out the kitchen and leaves me with
"Bye sis"

Dumbass. He poured all this shit on me.. I oughta smack the shit out of him. But first thing I do is clean myself off. Why is he my brother.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look at  beautiful Ari and her annoying younger brother Antonio

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look at beautiful Ari and her annoying younger brother Antonio.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^