Day Dreamin'

Ariana POV

It's been a month since the wreck. I've been siting at home in my sweats praying Antonio wakes up. I truly don't know what to do.

Right now I sitting in this room waiting for him to wake up bet he isn't. Tears flow down my face. I can't just sit here anymore and watch my brother die. So I head to the door.

"Ari"I heard someone whisper I turn around and I see Antonio trying to open his eyes. I smiled and tears of joy came flooding out my eyes. Then I called a nurse.

This is a blessing from god. I just couldn't imagine what my life would be like without Antonio. I don't know who I'd talk to and I know Odell would damn right have to work his ass off with me. Maybe I wouldn't be the same bright person I am. I just don't know what I'd do. All I know is now is I'm putting family first.

Antonio POV

Finally I've woken up. And yes I know I was in a coma. I saw and heard everything. But still I had visions from here's and there. My soul definitely wasn't in my body.

I saw heaven. What a sight. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Michael Jackson is black in heaven... and Whitney looks likes she old drugs. Everybody in heaven looked good and happy. Dr. king was talking to Gandhi and Mandela.(Martin, Mandela, mahatma-you do the math)it was a lovely site.

But every though I went to heaven I saw hell. And not from up above. I was down there with the devil himself. And let me tell you who would of ever thought that the devil was black(that was just fake but here a fact... Jesus probably looked like the people who are in Isis because he was born in that Arabic area...😐😱-do the math again)and it wasn't that the devil was just black... he was fine... real fine
And that dick. I though I never wanted to leave. But hell really just reminds me of the project but 100,000,000,000x worse. But the devil told me something interesting...

"Don't fall for temptation, for temptation will make you fall)"

I don't know what it was about the devil. But he had me falling... I never thought I would fall into temptation though. Maybe this is a sign. I keep having visions...

Here is the devil himself