The way

Antonio
Papi decided to take me out.

My ass is sore nigga.

But he still didn't care but he had to stop a at Walmart to get me clothes(another reason why I didn't want to go out).

When we left we went to Waffle House and let me tell you. That place looked so ratchet. There was so many black people dressed like thugs. Lights were flickering and the jukebox didn't even work i was just dying laughing. But let me tell you... the service was on point. I can tell you I needed that after some good sex.

Mr Taylor was such a gentleman and I loved it. He treated me like a princess. I kinda didn't like it at first and he still wouldn't stop. He was so passionate about making me feel like his little baby which he says I was. People were looking at us like something we were crazy.. well I am but that's not the point.

Right now we're walking around and I'm having such fun. He's taking me out to all my favorite stores and to get ice cream and junk. I never have felt so special in my life. There was only one problem.. he was very protective and strict didn't seem tense. It was unusual. I felt kinda scared.

When we hit home he started to rant

"Are you stupid?!"
"Uhh.. no, what's your problem"
"Oh so you got some sass?!" What did I do. He never ever acts like this. He's usually was sweet and kind and never this ruff.

Then he picked me up and took to his room. Once we got there he threw me on his bed and I felt so scared.
"Well it's time to teach you a lesson!STRIP!" I did as instructed and stripped quickly and that's when it got crazy.

ruff sex scene(skip{horney ass hoes})~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After That sex which put me on cloud nine. Even though I was filled with pleasure by his huge, pretty, caramel dick in my mouth and ass, I was in pain. I cried because I didn't understand what i did wrong. Then Mr Taylor noticed I was crying And spoke in his sleep
"It's okay princess, I know that dick was really big." And I turned over and saw a smirk on his face. I jumped and left h the room and slammed the door and went to the couch. I was pissed and sad. This nigga got me up in my feelings which I didn't want. I can't believe I actually started to fall in love with him.

When I woke up I felt someone around me and I screamed. Then Mr Taylor spoke
"Hush princess." I rolled my eyes and left him on the couch and too the cover with me. Then I turned on the fan and turned the air conditioning to 68 degrees. Then went to sleep in his bed while he slept cold on the couch.

The way he has me feeling crazy. I'm going up, down, sideways, 360, inside-out, outside-in and shit. But then he always got me falling back in love with him again. Then bring me out my thoughts I felt some arms rap around me and I rolled my eyes and just fell asleep. Then papi spoke
"I'm sorry lil buddy" I smiled and he continued
"I love you princess"
"I'm sorry too Papi" he warmed up and I went on
"I love you more daddy".

Lord Jesus help.