The 'I'll be a proper girlfriend and you can't be a player' bet. (two)

(2)

~Arissa!~

Mmmmm... my teddy bear is so warm. I snuggle my face closer and tighten my arms around it. "Oh ho ho ho, you sure like me," someone said. I froze. Um, I don't remember my teddy bear being about to speak... and I don't remember my teddy bear being bigger than me!

My eyes open fast like a Olympic eye opener. There was a chest in front of me... like a human chest. I looked up cautiously, and a guy my age with a cocky grin met my eyes. All he was in was his boxers... and all I was in were my undergarments... what the hell was happening.

"Ugh!" I pushed him away and tumbled out of my bed. I stood up quickly and got into battle stance. That's when I saw how HOT he was. His hair was dark brown like chocolate and he had honey-blond streaks. His eyes were silver-grey and he had dimples. Somehow, he was familiar.

"Who the HELL are you?! Why are you in my bed?!" He sighed and stood up on the other side of the bed. "You didn't seem like this last night," he replied with a devilish grin on his face. What?! Wait, what the hell happened last night?! Oh my gosh... did... did... we... do 'it'?! I panicked.

"Wait.. What do you mean 'last night'. Did something... happen?!" I asked, hesitating. He grinned and put his finger to his lips like he was keeping it a secret. "That's for me to know, and you to find out." I got pissed. There's a random stranger in my room not telling me what happened last night.

"Sh!t, you asshole. Why don't you go f*ck your mom instead! Goddammit!" I ran towards him and attacked with my famous kick-in-the-nose. I thought I was going to successful but to no avail. He grabbed my ankle in midair and tackled me onto my bed. "I don't think that'll happen," he whispered to me. His face began to close in on mine. I shut my eyes and turn my head away. A few minutes pass, and he hasn't done anything. I open my eyes and turn his way. He's still as he was. Not anymore though. He bites my nose and I throw him off. "Who the hell are you?!" I breathe. He sits on my floor, dumbfounded.

"You don't remember me? I'm Kanon."

K-k-k-kanon?!

"KANON?! THAT KANON WHO I PUT BUGS IN HIS UNDERWEAR?! THE KANON WHO CUT MY HAIR HORRIBLY?! YOU'RE THAT KANON?!"

He grinned. "Yup. I'm that Kanon."

Pop. I think my vein... popped. "Get the hell out." I pointed to the door. "Aww why?! I was just having fun."

"GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WH0RES! I'M NOT LIKE THEM. PLEASE... just... leave." Tears began to fall down from my eyes. My arm dropped and I began to wipe my eyes. Kanon got up from the floor. He sat down next to me and asked what's wrong. I told him everything. "So... that means you're a virgin, right?" I open my eyes and head butt him hard. "You bastard! Who asks that when their friend just went through a break up?!" I get pissed off even more. I get up from my bed and pick up some clothes. I leave my room, tears still running down my face.

(Kanon)

She... she... called me her friend! A new development! I got up from the floor and rub my head. She head butted me pretty hard. I grinned, though. She thought we had did 'it.' Everything was going according to my plan. I pulled out my cell and started to dial.

"Hey, Keegan, she's falling for me, I know it!" I say, excitedly. My best friend, Keegan groans. "Dude, don't call me right now. Good for you. Just make sure you don't fall for her." He hangs up. Heh, Keegan doesn't know that I love Arissa. No one but myself does.

I pick up my jeans off the floor and slip them on. I opened the door and sigh. I step on something cold and jump back. Looking down, I see it's a Hello Kitty ice pack. There's a note sticking on it. I rip it off.

'You suck. Here, I know you're head's weak with my head butts. I'm sorry, I guess. Just, don't ever ask me that again, don't try to find me. Arissa.'

I smile and put the pack on my head. I go back to her bed and lay down. Ha, that girl really is falling for me and I like it.

(Kanda says:

Okay, new story! Hurray! Hope you guys like it. I'll try to update it often. Anyway, ttyl, and read my other story that'll be up! THANKS FOR READING!! ~~KANDA~~