Azeria- Trust, Sex, Guns (chapt 16)

Chapter 16

It was the next day, I was airing everyones calls. Jay called me like 30 times, I wanted to answer but I didn’t want to lie to him so I left it.

I was just in my night clothes in my living room blasting cartoons whilst eating Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough ice cream for breakfast. It was only 9 in the morning, to be honest I didn’t know what I was doing up so damn early on a Sunday.

My door then banged and I jumped almost dropping my tub of ice cream. I kissed my teeth and got up, put down my ice cream and strolled to the door and answered it. It was jay.

Me-what…

Him-so your airing my calls” I looked away

Him-whats wrong” he said in a calm voice

Me-nothing I just had a lot on my mind” I said through gritted teeth, I hated lying to him, he didn’t deserve it.

Him-you sure” he said smiling, I just nodded

Him-can I come in then?” I moved to the side as he walked in.

He took off his shoes and I followed him into the living room as we both sad down. I folded my legs and got back to eating.

Him-so how are y…

Me-omdz brain wave, this would go good with whipped cream” I quickly got up and brought the can with me into the frontroom, he just stared at me.

I then got spraying, I pilled it on and then slammed the can back on the table and stuck my spoon in deep.

I dug it out and stuck it in my mouth, some sort of missed and was on my upper lip, he just stared at me blankly. I licked it off and stuck it back in.

Him-you aint pregnant are you” he said seriously. I turned to him slowly

Me-no!” he nodded slowly still keeping quiet.

Him-then why are…

Me-because I can” again he nodded slowly

Him-you sure

Me-yes

Him-how sure

Me-very

Him-how much is very

Me-100%

Him-how do u know that

Me-its just that time okay” I said sighing. I did not want to share that with him. He just watched the tv.

Me-why do you even care

Him-because it’s most likely to be mine

Me-ohhh, right

Him-yeah… anyways get up, have a shower get changed we are going out

Me-where?

Him-dunno, just want to take my beautiful girlfriend somewhere and make her happy” my stomach then turned. I had to turn him down, I have to sort out this Regan issue. I lightly laughed and smiled.

Him-whats wrong?

Me-nothing, it’s just I have to go and see my fam today” I said looking away

Him-aww don’t worry” he then held me

Him-another day” he then kissed me on my forehead.

Him-I love you” I kept quiet. I expected myself to reply but I didn’t. I don’t know why but I just didn’t.

He soon left and I had a quick shower and flung on my black tracksuit, white vest top and white trainers. I tied my hair into a messy bun. I wasn’t going out to look good, I was going out to try and save myself from dealing with His beef.