Azeria- Trust, Sex, Guns (chapt 22)

Chapter 22

I quickly turned around and stared at his face. As scared as I was supposed to be I was actually really happy. I missed him, I was so happy to see him but I knew he wasn't happy to see me.

Him-so you thought you could get brave, come on Ria you should know who your fucking with" I just stared at him making sure I showed him no emotions.

He then crouched down.

Him-you didn't think I was going to be crippled for ever did you?" he said with an evil smirk on his face. He looked... Sexy.

Even though I was feeling completely opposite to what I was supposed to be feeling I had to make sure it didn't show. I looked away and stared ahead.

He quickly dragged me to my feet grazing my hand.

I didn't squeal or say ouch I just stared at him.

Him-come let's take this Inside

He then pulled me out of the park and pushed me into a blacked out Range Rover. He sat next to me as two others sat in the front.

Breh-that's her?" he asked in a surprised tone

Regan-yeah

Breh-swear mans saw her at Nathans a couple of weeks ago" Regan quickly looked at me and smirked.

I just looked away and stared out the window throughout the whole journey.

We soon arrived at some house. We walked in it seemed slightly abandoned, we walked into the living room as my eyes caught strapz and knifes on the table. My heart slightly jumped but it hardly fazed me, I don't know if he had forgotten or not but this was something I use to go through on a daily basis.

He sat me down on a chair facing every one of them. They was trying to put me on the spot. Oh please. I slightly giggled to myself.

Breh-ey why you laughing

Me-is this suppose to scare me" I said laughing lightly, I could see Regan trying not to laugh.

Breh-don't make me slap you up" he said as his voice went deeper, I stopped laughing and rolled my eyes

Regan-Tugs allow it" he looked at Regan and walked to the other side of the room

Him-so Ria" he said smiling. This was something he used to do a lot, smile and keep calm. It was slightly scary because what he was feeling was the complete opposite of happy. His smile meant anger and his calmness meant that you can never guess when he was going to flip on you making him completely unpredictable.

Him-how you been" he said putting a gun together. I kept quiet knowing he wanted an answer.

Him-what you don't like talking no more? What them days when you use to run your mouth is over yeah?" I stayed silent. He began chuckling

Him-I'll take that as a yes" I looked away. I hated when he done this.

Tugs phone then rang.

He walked out the room to answer the call.

I stared at Regans other friend, he was obviously one of Jamal, Regan and Nathans boys, or he wouldn't have seen me at Nathan's house.

Regan-why you staring at him like that?" I looked back at him

Regan-what you wanna fuck him too" he then gasped and then chuckled. Prick. His friend lightly laughed as he shook his head. I just stared at Regan watching his every move.

He then threw the gun at his friend and leaned against the table.

Me-your high" I said rolling my eyes. He began laughing. He always laughed like this when he was high.