-Introduction-

Welcome to the Classic Rock People Awards. 
🎉🎉🎉

After we had the Classic Rock Book Awards and shined some light on the great books Wattpad has to offer, it is now time to do the same with the people on here

After we had the Classic Rock Book Awards and shined some light on the great books Wattpad has to offer, it is now time to do the same with the people on here. Books are one thing, but without authors nor their lovely readers, they would be kind of useless. 

So the goal of this award is not only to recognise amazing writers or writers that did anything special or writers that need more love, more recognition or simply are new, but their readers as well. People that give the best feedback, leave hilarious comments or who are simply amazing. 

Like in the Classic Rock Book Awards, there will be certain chapters with categories, which I am going to present you in further detail in the following chapter along with the rules. 
Actually they will be the same as for the Classic Rock Awards, but more on that next chapter.

For the main chapters I want to offer you these two:

-Writers-
-Readers-

A category for people that do covers or similar things might be an option too. We'll see about that.

In these two chapters there will be several categories, where again you can nominate people and after that of course vote for them.
Further information on that will be in the next chapter, but of course suggestions would be already welcome.
Thank you.✌

Again I want to remind everyone that I'm doing this in my free time, which sadly is very short. So please don't message me a million times if I don't reply immediately, but simply wait. I try to reply to everything as soon as I can.
Thanks. ❤