-Guidelines-

So what will this look like?First let's talk about the rules

First let's talk about the rules.

1. We'll have categories, where you can nominate up to 3 people again. You can nominate them by inline comment or by stating the name and the category you want to nominate them in. Tagging sb is easy just write a @ and then the username. 
2. You can't nominate yourself,
3. But you can nominate one person into more than one category.
4. Everyone that gets nominated will participate, except if they don't want to. If that is the case, just message me and I won't consider your nomination. 
5. Votes/ Nominations that somehow don't follow the rules, (for example by being on the wrong chapter, that passed the deadline, nominated more people than allowed to, or anything else) will not be considered. 
6. As always satanic rituals that may influence the outcome of the awards are not allowed and will be punished severely.
7. All nominations have to be classic rock related. Meaning please don't tag an account that only writes idk Twilight fan fiction. 

Okay now on to the categories, there will be a short explanation for every category, which I hope helps clearing everything up. If there are further questions or if you have another idea for a category, don't hesitate to comment of course. This is just a first draft after all and to be honest I don't have that many categories for 'readers' yet. 

-Writers-

Best writer:  A person that simply has the most amazing stories.

Best account: Somebody that has an account you just love, stories, book covers, username, picture banner etc.

Best story plots: Somebody that has great story plots.

Best story covers: Judge the books by their cover.

Best new writer: Somebody that writes amazing stories, but hasn't been longer on here than 6 months. 

Best underrated writer: Somebody that writes amazing stories, but sadly isn't that known. Meaning has less than 10 votes per chapter in general on a story.  

Special mention: Sb that deserves a special mention, because they write for more underrated fandom inside the Classic Rock fandom or did something for the whole community. 

The following best band categories are for writers that have great stories or had a huge impact on the fandom or deserve a special mention or anything else, but they're band specific. Meaning somebody that writes only Queen fan fiction can't be nominated in the best Beatles category. If an author is active for more than one band, you can of course nominate them in more than one category. 
The bands are the same as for the classic rock book awards.

Best Aerosmith:
Best Beatles:
Best David Bowie:
Best The Doors:
Best Guns N Roses:
Best Led Zeppelin:
Best the Monkees:
Best Pink Floyd:
Best Queen:
Best the Rolling Stones:
Best the Who:
Best Other Artists: (Bands that aren't mentioned above)
Best classic rock: (for all those random classic rock book things authors for instance or anything else that doesn't exactly fit into the categories above)

-Readers-

This category is for readers, so yes it is alright to nominate people that don't write stories. 

Best comments: Somebody that comments all the time and simply leaves the best or the most funniest comments. 

Best non writer account: An account you love, banner, username, user picture etc, but doesn't have any stories. 

Best feedback: Somebody that gives great feedback  and helpful critic.

Special mention: Somebody that might not always comment, but is for example a very faithful reader.

That's it, I think. If somebody has any more ideas or remarks or whatever, don't hesitate to contact me and I try to see what I can do.
Thank you. ✌

 ✌