-Readers- [Closed]

The Rules:

The Rules:

1. We'll have categories, where you can nominate up to 3 people again. You can nominate them by stating the name and the category you want to nominate them in. Tagging sb is easy just write a @ and then the username.
2. You can't nominate yourself,
3. But you can nominate one person into more than one category.
4. Everyone that gets nominated will participate, except if they don't want to. If that is the case, just message me and I won't consider your nomination.
5. Votes/ Nominations that somehow don't follow the rules, (for example by being on the wrong chapter, that passed the deadline, nominated more people than allowed to, or anything else) will not be considered.
6. As always satanic rituals that may influence the outcome of the awards are not allowed and will be punished severely.
7. All nominations have to be classic rock related. Meaning please don't tag an account that only writes/reads idk Twilight fan fiction.

AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO STATE THE NAME OF THE PERSON AND THE CATEGORY YOU WANT TO NOMINATE THEM IN.

Nomination is open until the 22nd April.

Categories:

These awards are for readers, so yes it is alright to nominate people that don't write stories.

Best comments: Somebody that comments all the time and simply leaves the best or the most funniest comments.

Best non writer account: An account you love, banner, username, user picture etc, but that doesn't have any stories.

Best feedback: Somebody that gives great feedback and helpful critic.

Special mention: Somebody that might not always comment, but is for example a very faithful reader and deserves a mention.