Part 5

Your P.O.V.
I left the cafe with no emotion on my face. Normally I woyld be crying at this point but why would I? I have Naruto to be there with me. In all honesty he would probably make a better father than Sasuke. I drove as fast as I could I wanted to just go home and see Naruto.

I drove for awhile with till I finally made it back to the apartment. I locked my car and walked inside only to be greeted by Naruto.

"So did you tell him?" He asked.

"N-no. I didn't."

"Why?"

"Well I was about to until Sakura came and told Sasuke that she was pregnant."

"What!?! She's pregnant! Did either of them see you?"

"No I didn'twant to interrupt their conversation so I stayed away and heard everything they said."

"What did Sasuke say?" Naruto asked.

"He...was happy. He said he wouldn't want to have a baby with anyone else but her." I paused.

"So I decided that I wouldn't tell him. I don't want to get in the way between him and Sakura. He seems happy...so I left. And after what he did to me he doesn't deserve to know anyway. So it's final."

"Whatever you say (y/n)." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and did the same to him.

~time skip to the next day~
~at Sakura's house~
Sakura's P.O.V.
I just told Ino to come over to my place so we could talk about the situation I was in.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Ino standing there with,some food in her hands.

"Thanks for coming Ino! Here come in!" I said. She walked in and sat on the couch next to me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

"You see I'm pregnant-"

"You are!?! Congrats! Sasuke must be so happy!"

"Yeah about that..."

"What?"

"It doesn't belong to Sasuke. I cheated on him with Sai."

"You what!?! Sakura why would you do that? I thought you were happy with Sasuke."

"I am but somehow it just happened. I lied to Sasuke and told him it was his."

"Sakura what happens if the baby comes out looking like Sai and not Sasuke? He will find out."

"Yeah that's what I'm worried about. Ino...I don't know what to do."

Ino left her seat and started walking to the door. She slightly opened then looked back at me.

"I'm sorry Sakura...but I can't help you. Your gonna have to figure this one out on your own."

"Please Ino. Tell me what to do." I pleaded.

"I'm sorry Sakura. You shouldn't have cheated...Same goes for Sasuke. I can't believe my two friends from high school would turn out to be cheaters." She closed the door and left.

Ino's P.O.V.
I drove down the street and parked outside a clothing store. I walked in and looked at all the new clothes that came in. I walked to one side of the store and saw (y/n) my friend who I haven't seen for awhile. She was my best friend during highschool. But after graduation I went to study abroad and we lost contact after that. I observed her and saw that she was pregnant. I wonder her the father is. I want to go and say hi to her but it might be akward. Well mind as well try. I slowly walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.