Part 15

~two days later~
~the day of Rin's birthday party~

Your P.O.V.
"Ok I think everything is ready-wait! Did we grab cups!? We have to grab some!" I said.

"(y/n) calm down. We have everything." Naruto said.

"Sorry I just want this to be perfect that's all."

"Don't worry. It will be fun!"

"Ok."

"Hey um did you invite your parents?" He asked.

"No I didn't." I said. I didn't really have a good relationship with my parents. I only talked to my brother but we only talk through the phone. And lucky him my parents praise him while they hate me. They knew that I was pregnant due to my brother who told them. I didn't want any of them to be there when I was giving birth to Rin.

"Did you invite Minato and Kushina?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"That's good. Rin will be happy to see them."

Just then Sasuke comes in.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi Sasuke." I say.

Naruto ignores him.

"Where's Rin?" Sasuke asked.

"She's with Ino right now. Did you and your brother finish the decorations outside?"

"Yeah we did."

"Ok good. Thanks again for help-" Suddenly I felt like I had to throw up.

"Excuse me." I said and left to the bathroom.

Naruto's P.O.V.
"Sasuke."

"What."

"Touch (y/n) again and I'll kill you." I said.

He smirks.

"Yeah right." He says.

"What? You don't think I'm serious?"

"Of course not. Look I just want to get (y/n) and Rin back so I suggest you back down so there won't be any problems." He says.

"Not in a million years." I said back.

"Don't forget that I'm the father of Rin and I can make sure that you won't ever see her again."

"You were never fit to be a father. I've been there for Rin since day one while you went to sleep around with Sakura! (y/n) would never let you take Rin from me."

"Naruto you know if (y/n) told me she was pregnant I would have been there for her and Rin but she didn't." Sasuke said.

"You should have been there for her either way, pregnant or not." I said.

*knock knock*

I walked passed Sasuke and opened the door.

There stood two older people a man and a woman who I didn't know.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Were looking for (y/n) (l/n)." The man said.

"Yes she's here but first who are you?"

"Idiot they are (y/n)'s parents." Sasuke comes up behind me and opens the door wider to let them in.

Your P.O.V.
I flushed the toilet then went to the sink to wash my hands and my mouth.

Why am I throwing up?

Then I remembered that me and Naruto had sex but I also did it with Sasuke as well.