Two

Yixing decided to call Junmyeon the next morning, but silently hoped he wasn't being too clingy or annoying.

"Hello?" It was a different voice that answered.

"Is this Suho?"

"Suho...Suho. Hmm..." The voice seemed to be searching every corner of his mind for that name.

"Junmyeon?" Yixing tried again.

"Ah! Junmyeon! This isn't his number. I'm Sehun."

"I'm Yixing. Do you know him?"

"Yeah, I got to tell him to stop giving random guys my number. You're classy though, most guys send cringe-worthy texts right away. This is definitely a first."

Yixing was feeling a little irritated because he was given a number that wasn't Junmyeon's, he'd learned more about the guy from his friends than from him himself.

"Does Junmyeon have like a compulsive lying problem or something?" Yixing furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't sound so aggressive," Sehun said, he didn't like it when people talked about Junmyeon behind his back because Junmyeon was like a big brother to him.

"I'm sorry, I just don't understand."

"Understand what?"

"Why he gave me a fake name and a fake number."

"Sehun, hang up he's going to get mad at you."

"Who was that, Sehun?"

"Jongin. Did you meet him Jongin?" Sehun covered the phone, "Jongin, it's Yixing. He's some guy from the club last night."

"Yixing!" Jongin took the phone, "Hey, dude."

"Hi. Can I talk to Junmyeon now?"

"He won't want to."

"Can somebody answer my questions? How come he uses a fake name and number?"

"He won't want you to know that."

"Am I wasting my time?"

"No! We can be friends! Listen, Yixing, I swear you're a wizard. You said something about my soul connecting with Kyungsoo's and then I found him again and I have his number now!" Jongin's eyes lit up at the thought of Kyungsoo.

"Who's Kyungsoo?"

"Really?"

"Really."

"Do you really not remember?"

Yixing suddenly felt embarrassed about not remembering, but he just couldn't. His brain automatically sorted his memories between 'important' and 'unimportant'. He didn't understand why his brain would remember some things and not others.

"Hello? Are you still there."

"I'm sorry for forgetting," He felt almost ashamed, "I have hemophilia and my medication sometimes messes with my memory."

"Oh, that's okay. So would you even remember if I told you that Junmyeon has bad trust issues."

"I can write down whatever I want, Jongin. Even so, I couldn't forget anything about him."

"I'll tell you some completely honest stuff about him then, and we'll see," Yixing thought Jongin was being a little insensitive to his brain capacity, so he took out a pen and paper as Jongin continued, "Kim Junmyeon is his full name. He's a virgin. He's twenty-six. He's super polite and he's usually pretty good at staying calm but if he's already a little pissed off he might blow up if you hurt his feelings. He hates being ignored and he won't let you forget it. He takes really good care of his housemates. That's Sehun and I, of course. He's like our mom. He likes playing golf which is pretty boring if you ask me. He has a brother who's four years older than him. He likes to eat sushi. He's also a drama queen sometimes though, so beware of that and also his god-awful jokes. He likes to go on bike rides too. Lastly, he likes reading which I personally, can't stand because it's like every time you try and talk to him he's reading or something and not paying attention."

Yixing felt like his wrist was going to fall off from writing so fast. He didn't even think he got everything down.

"What books does he like?"

"Just check out a bunch of books. I'm sure he's read all of them."

"Okay, thanks. I'll talk to you guys another time."

Yixing felt drowsy after last night. He had too many things to remember. Maybe that's he why always had one night stands, so he didn't feel like he had to remember something important, but why did he want to remember Junmyeon?

Minseok banged on his door, "Yixing, are you up?"

He opened the door, "What're you waking me up for?"

"Did you take your medicine?"

Yixing nodded and walked out of the room.

"Hey, did you get lucky last night?"

Yixing paused and shook his head.

"I'm sorry. Did you walk home by yourself then?"

Yixing nodded.

"You could've gotten mugged, Yixing, why didn't you call me?"

"Don't you think one of the guys I take home could mug me too? I felt like I'd just bother you and that guy."

"That guy?"

"You never told me his name."

"Yes, I have, I swear I have. It's Jongdae. You just forgot," Minseok rolled his eyes, "What's this new worry about? Nobody's ever mugged you before."

"But they could," Yixing wondered if his memory was getting worse because he could've sworn Minseok never told him the name of that guy, "Jongdae," Yixing repeated quietly, trying to make himself remember. He sat down at his desk to edit some articles. His editing process was very unique. He'd never take over a day to edit an article, in fear of forgetting. That's why he'd never accept a book editing job. He usually just edited for the local news sites. Seemingly, he couldn't focus today. He went to the library to see if he could find something interesting. He'd asked Minseok to come with him to help him choose something to read. He chose a few that sounded interesting to him.

"You can't check these out, sir," The librarian recognized Yixing but he was too shy to say that he did. Yixing thought the librarian was familiar, but he couldn't completely recognize him behind his glasses.

"I can't?"

"You've got too many overdue book fines."

"How much do I owe?" Yixing worried. He didn't even know how many books he had never even turned in. The librarian showed him a number that he could hardly comprehend.

"I'll check them out for you, Yixing, I'll remember to turn them in," Yixing nodded, silently thanking Minseok for his gesture, then taking another look at the babyfaced librarian, trying to recall his name. Name tag!

"Luhan," He said, "Do I know you from somewhere?" A blush crept onto Luhan's cheeks, then Yixing knew, "Oh."

"Yeah, I didn't expect to see you in a library. You're a professional dancer aren't you?"

"I wish I was. I'm just an editor."

"You could probably be."

"I wouldn't remember the moves."

"What do you mean?"  Yixing shrugged then left after Minseok, "Wait, Yixing!" Yixing glanced over his shoulder, "Can I have your number?" Yixing looked at the number that was starting to fade off of his hand and wrote down that number for Luhan. Sehun was going to get Junmyeon's calls and Yixing's calls.

"What time do you want to go to the club tonight?"

"I don't want to go to the club tonight. You're just going to be with Jong, uh, Jong, whatever. I'm not really in the mood anyway."

"I think your memory is getting worse."

"No, it's not."

"You should get some rest, I'll be at the club."