Chapter One

Chapter one~New life

Another waste of a morning, when families come to adopt, usually leaving with the little kids.
Being a teenager, you usually aren't picked because they've missed the start of your life and you're not as cute as babies.
I would love to be adopted but I might be here longer than I want.

I've been in this hell hole for seven years, I was six years old.
I brushed my long brown hair and put a bit of mascara, lip gloss and eye shadow on. I'm wearing an Asking Alexandria top, black jeans and vans.
I put on my earphones, Asking Alexandria were blasting through the buds into my ears.
I headed downstairs, took a seat, furthest away from anyone my age.

Miss Malcom announced the families and in they came. The first family were a cute couple, accompanied by an adorable baby.
I can't believe what I'm seeing.... is this All Time Low?!
I sat up, widened my eyes and stayed calm. As I was silently freaking out, Rian smiled and walked over.

"Hey," He said sitting.

"Hi, I'm Megan." I said smiling.

"You listen to Asking Alexandria?" He asked.

"Yeah, and your band too..." I said nervously.

"That's cool! Come over and meet the guys, you seem really cool."

I couldn't stop smiling. After meeting them, all of the familes called out who they were looking to adopt. I sat in the corner listening to music, I may as well be comfy in bed.

"Megan Harris"

I spotted eyes on me, why's everyone staring? And at that moment, that's when I saw Miss Malcom with Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack. I smiled from ear to ear and stood up.

I collected all of my stuff and ran downstairs. I said goodbye to the staff and got into the car. I sat beside Alex.

"Thank you all, for adopting me. It means so much!" I said thankfully.

"It's no problem! You seem to be the right fit for this." Jack said.

I smiled, quite confused. The right fit, for this? Rian caught on to my confusment and said,
"He means the band, family thing."

"Oh right."
"What inspired you to adopt?" I added.

"With the four of us, we can be a bit too immature and a child will help us be responsible." Zack said.

"Oh, cool. Can you put one of your albums on please?" I asked.

"Of course, what song?" Jack asked.

"Backseat serenade please."

'Backseat serenade
Dizzy hurricane
Oh god, I'm sick of sleeping alone
You're salty like a summer day
Kiss the sweat away
To your radio,
Backseat serenade
Little hand grenade
Oh god, I'm sick of sleeping alone
You're salty like a summer day
Kiss the pain away
To your radio.
You take me over
I throw you up against the wall
We've seen it all before
But this one's different
It's deliberate.' We all sang. It was great.

A/N | Hi! I hope you like this chapter. Let me know if there's anything to fix.

Goodbye❤