Chapter Two

We stepped into a huge house, I love it. I was told that we'll be moving around a lot.

"We are so sorry Megan." Zack said.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"That we'll be moving, a lot. That can be hard on a young person." Alex said.
I nodded and we stepped into the house. Wow, I have no words.

It is lovely, I didn't expect All Time Low's house to be this fancy but it has a touch of normalness too which adds more personality.

I followed them upstairs and into my room. I smiled and walked through. Oh my god! Cream walls, huge double bed in the centre, a desk and everything.
I was truly speechless, I also have a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite!

"It's amazing, beautiful! Thank you all so much!" I said happily and thankfully.

"It's no problem!" Rian said.

They headed downstairs while I packed the few things I have. There was a knock on the door, after I let whoever it was in, Alex strolled in.

"Hey Alex," I said smiling.

"Megan, hey. My girlfriend, Laura was wondering if she could take you shopping to get you stuff and get to know you." Alex said.

"That'd be great! When?"

"Tomorow." He said.

"Definitely!" I said excitedly. I get nervous around new people but I'm getting better.

I sat at my desk and started jotting down lyrics. I write songs and sing them. They're never great but I still have time, right?

I walked into the hall, looking for the bathroom and I over-heard a conversation and couldn't pull myself away.

"Monica, she's a great kid. You'll love her!" Jack said.

"I know, you don't have to ever meet her if you don't want.."

"I'm sorry that you've decided to hate her. I can't be with you if you don't respect my choices." He said as he threw his phone and shouted,
"Oh shit!"

I stood there blankly. Did Jack break up with his girlfriend because she didn't like their decision of adopting me? Oh my god.

I ran back into my room, scrap the bathroom. I finished a song, I'll work on stringing the words together tomorrow. I closed my notebook, turned off my lamp and went to sleep.

A/N | Heyy, hope you liked this.

Bye xx