One: Fear

" By the title of this chapter, you probably think I, Wanda Maximoff am the one scared.  No, I'm not the one scared, people are afraid of me.
     After what I did in Wakanda, people are terrified of me.
     This is the worst feeling I have ever had.
The feeling of Grief, the feeling of sorry, the feeling of regret.
     I must move on from what I did, after all I am not fully trained.  Which makes me question if I should even be apart of the Avengers, well actually I'm not even sure that I am after our little fight in Germany.
     I haven't even heard from Vision since the fight, which I actually thought we may have been falling in love, but that is just silly.
     Clint has been letting me stay with his family, and has been very generous.
     I love playing with his children, they are the only kids who do not fear me."

     "We have a mission!" Clint burst open my door and shouts!

      " A mission for what?" I ask, after all we are not apart of the Avengers anymore.

     "Me, you, Falcon, and Natasha are going to Miami Florida because some crazy group of assassin's are capturing people and doing who knows what to them.  The Avengers have not been called in on it, which is why we are going to do it... Without the government's permission. We will call our team, 'The Dark Avengers'." Clint Says

     "What about Scott and Steve?" I ask

     "Nobody has heard from Steve since the battle, and Scott is busy with his girlfriend on some mission." Clint Says.

     "Alright, when do we leave?" I ask.

     "Now." Clint Says.

A/N~ |I Know this chapter is very short...     However this is this is the very first chapter, I made this as a preview of what is to come in this book.  The rest will be action & emotion packed! I hope you all enjoy!

Question: Who is your favorite Marvel hero, and are you Team Cap or Team Iron?