Two: The Dark Avengers

After I suit up, and tell Clint's children goodbye we head to the car, where we will then meet up with Natasha, and Sam.
     After a long car ride or silence, we finally meet with Natasha and Sam in Atlanta Georgia.
     "Nice to see you" Sam says with a big smile on his face.
     Natasha doesn't say much for some reason... I'm not sure if she likes me or not, I was sorta surprised how she betrayed Tony in the war.
     Maybe she is just worried about Steve, sometimes I think she has a crush on him, maybe I am wrong though.

      "Alright​, now let's talk business" Clint stays with a stern voice.

     "A group of assassin's have been capturing people, it may be Hydra, it may be the Watchdogs capturing Inhumans, it may be a new organization we do not know about... All we know is they are not killing these people, because they have been sighted with the people in their suits more then once." Clint tells all of us.

     I wonder if I will be able to control my powers good enough.... I hope so.

     "Everything ok?" Natasha ask "I guess" I say back...

     I guess I am not very good at hiding my emotions.

     "Let's board the jet" Sam says with a proud look on his face.

      After two hours of flying on the jet with not much said, we finally land in Miami.
I am not quite sure why nobody talks much these days, Clint and I talk the most.  I guess after the fight it is just awkward.

     Clint and Natasha used to be best friends, but now they hardly talk... I know they fought in our Civil War, but they need to forgive each other, because Natasha joined our side in the end.

     After we get off of the jet, we really have nowhere to go, after all we do not have a base, and we do not know where these "assassin's" are.

     We cannot go to the Miami Police Department, because they would report us as against the Sokovia Accord's...

     "Ok, since there is just four of us we have no choice but to split up. Natasha you take the left side of the city, Sam, you take the West side, Wanda, you take the north, and I'll take the south.  Look for anything suspicious, look for people in Black in red armour expecially, that would be Hydra. We will search for six hours, meet back here at seven sharp. If you notice anything suspicious, or need backup immediately tell us and we will come ASAP." Clint says, telling us what the plan is.

     It sorta worries me, just being all by myself, what if I cannot control my powers.

     Sometimes I wonder how I even got my powers, if I'm some Mutant, if I'm an Inhuman, or if I'm just weird.  I could have test done to see, but I don't want to go through all of that.

     Now is the time to split up, Miami is a big city to cover, so I know we will not be able to get it all in even Six hours, it would probably take around twelve to do that.

      After walking and walking with no sign of an enemy for an hour, I sit for a rest.  While I rest I still keep an eye out.  To be honest, I am hoping I do not find the enemy, so I do not have to use my powers on them.

     If I could I would have my powers removed, but I can't so I might as well use them for the good, and protect mankind.

     I guess I have spent enough time resting... I still have 4 hours & thirty-five minutes of searching, that is still alot of time for something to go wrong.

     I walk up steep road in the city wondering where they could be, but then I get to the top of the road, and I finally see where they are! I found them!

A/N~ Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This one was way longer then the first one... By the end of chapter three I will start requiring a certain amount of reads before I publish the next one... So tell your friends to come read this book, you won't regret it!

Question: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?